India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Maithali Plz (Page 2)

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
well..i am feeling..really sorry..for ab..:(no i dont think metz is back..bt still she might..everything can happen in this serial..pia is playing with my,abhay's feeling..and how long ab will handle her..abhay is not really in love with pia..bt he do care for her..:)lets hope everything..goes..well:)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I want Maithali to come back once Abhay has fallen for Piya.That will be the real test of Abhays' love
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i dont want maithli back
if creatives bring her back then it wld ruin whole abhay metz love and abhay wait for her and abhay pia future please i dont want that
and this wld turn  like all other saas bahu show triangle love story pkyekp is different so i want them to show something  new

i wld like to see pia as maithli or no maithli come back

Edited by angel3142 - 19 January 2011 at 6:47am
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Coming back to reality folks remember one thing very well in real life no matter how much we try how much we sacrifice if someone is meant to be ours then that person will be ours no matter what come.It is said that Matches may be brought together on earth but Matches are made in heaven by the one that people of all religions call GOD.I am not saying this just because it's being said by people for ages and ages but it's from my own personal experience.Now back to the show  the story has already indicated through several instances that Maithili is dead and Abhay in 18th January episode has confirmed it.So Maithili coming back is a big no.See we people have become blind just like Abhay and fail to see that Maithili has kept her promise and come back to Abhay in the form of Piya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index