can someone give a strongkick to that doormat Gopi

Posted: 13 years ago
really disgusting she is. she is worst than kesar of pratigya

atleast kesar speaks off and does not talk about useless things which does not pertain to her ownself, if you see she never interferes in others things and just observes

this ggopi for her own self she is door mat why hell she did not say to ahem kichdi maine hetal ne bola tha isiliye leke ayee firmly

in other matters of big talks she interfres like twaaat, sachhi gopi deserves a strong kick

KUCH JYADA HEE HOSITYARI DIKHA RAHI HAI.. INFCAT SOMETIMES I FEEL AHEAM GHUSSA HOTA HAI WO THEEK HEE HAI..
Originally posted by Jake-neil

😕
jake me too u said it all 😆

matlab kya hai tumlogon kaaaa????????????

Gopi should not be kicked.  She is a sweet heart.

Gopi being an orphan was dependent on someone or the other throught her life.  God has created different kinds of people with varying capabilities.  Each one reacts in a different manner faced with a same situation. 
Gopi instead of rebelling against her fate, she accepted her fate and learned to live with it.  

She cares for people.  Caring for other people inspite of one being weak is not a sign of weakness.  It is strength.

Originally posted by shon703

matlab kya hai tumlogon kaaaa????????????
will u edit your post, please. Its really confusing. Its not legible..
@shon -  AM keen to know who is ur favorite character in SNS?
If all the characters r kicked out of the serial , what would be the story, you need patience like Gopi , she is the only person in SNS who will atleast listen to what someone has to speak, most are impatient n hasty to conclude a problem....

@simran15

Thanks for asking the question.  I also would like to know. 
Originally posted by crms

@simran15
Thanks for asking the question. I also would like to know.
me too..lol.. But i didnt knw how to put it in words without sounding rude..
Originally posted by crms

Gopi should not be kicked.  She is a sweet heart.

Gopi being an orphan was dependent on someone or the other throught her life.  God has created different kinds of people with varying capabilities.  Each one reacts in a different manner faced with a same situation. 
Gopi instead of rebelling against her fate, she accepted her fate and learned to live with it.  

She cares for people.  Caring for other people inspite of one being weak is not a sign of weakness.  It is strength.

you are on the dot Madhu Kaki... i have been saying this time and again that she is an oppressed being, who was brought up to have to have no self-respect by her mami, but she is still courageous to face others to protect someone...

it takes a lot of selflessness and courage to help those who wronged us, on our own accord. And without Gohem and RaJi there is no story... however hard we might pull our hairs to get them ousted from the show
Originally posted by simran15

@shon -  AM keen to know who is ur favorite character in SNS?

Exactly, if everyone is supposed to be kicked out, where will SNS be....

@Shon... are you be any chance a fan of someother serial which is being sidelined by SNS😉?