Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Rakt Sambandh is getting boring now (Page 2)

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18

pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

NO TWIST??
this show has twists everyday..it keeps u on ur toes...
one day we feel sandhya tu toh gayi...
other day we feel ab Jagirs ko kon bachayega...
love it....

LOL ROFL LOL ROFL

Edited by pul18 - 20 January 2011 at 1:36am
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pul18

Originally posted by tvdekha

NO TWIST??
this show has twists everyday..it keeps u on ur toes...
one day we feel sandhya tu toh gayi...
other day we feel ab Jagirs ko kon bachayega...
love it....

LOL ROFL LOL ROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiran_83

I think this show is great, and there have been many twists and turns even though i think some have been a bit too far fetched and predictable at times

The only thing i think is that the track is being dragged too much and they need to bring Neeraj in on a more permanant basis and in every episode

They have alot of potential with this show and i think they could do with showing Sandhya's sister more and devoloping there story lines

I don't quite agree w/ the premise of this thread (not the above post itself, which I think is more on the money) but there are definitely things that I think need improvement.

First of all, while this serial is more realistic and it's nice to see for a change the leading heroine seeking justice for her father and other innocents that her apology of a hubby has caused, there have been glitches that really were bordering on filmy.  For  instance, Sandhya almost magically causing the evidence to change, or she sabotaging Sarla every time, etc.  And I do think it's dragged on this quest for justice - my god, Vrinda spent 9 months there pretending to be pregnant?  Geez.

The other thing unrealistic about it is that they show how Sandhya pulls off her coups, only after she pulls them off, which sure introduces a surprise element, but makes one fear for the worst.  I mean, if she discovered the laptop & copies and managed to alter the evidence, why not show it, instead of reveal it after the suspense?  And this week, she knows that she's all but busted, since Yuvraj is the only one left, and she has not had any discussions w/ Manik or Gayatri?  Even more unbelievable is that she can freely spy on the conversations going on about her, and nobody in the family bothers to check for that, even though they now dread her, and know what she's doing?  Or are they just going to reveal all that once she makes a fool out of them again?

Also, more realistically, since Vrinda had the opportunity to fraudulently obtain the entire property, just like  Sarla tried, that would have made sense, instead of merely sabotaging Sarla and try to win Prabha's confidence, which now is a lost battle as far as that goes.  Like I mentioned earlier, if one is playing chess and can checkmate his opponent w/ a surprise move, grab it!  Don't try destroying every pawn,  rook & knight and  then count on a slow massacre - it just increases the chances that the opponent can surprisingly checkmate you

My  main beef  w/ the serial is  that they seem incapable of handling  multiple tracks @ one time - something they were doing well initially.  I agree w/ Kiran that they should show the sisters more.  Previously they did, but the reasons the trps sucked was that they just showed Shradhya taking abuse, and not revolting, except when it came to the demand that she get her sisters to surrender her father's home.  Otherwise, they hardly show Shreya or even Savita nowadays.  Also, one day, Neeraj & his group surface, and the next week, they are gone.  Like week b4 last, Prabhavati sent Damodar  out to Mumbai to find out about Vrinda, and now she's found out courtesy DK.  But it hasn't occured to her to recall him, even for the surprise wedding of her 2 neices (maybe for the good, or else Damodar would pickpocket the Mittals and if caught, bring disgrace to the family LOL) In other words, the story hardly holds together - looks like the CVs are just putting things together on the fly, and not thinking thru the whole plot well enough.

I don't fault the serial for not focussing on the Neerdhya romance, since this serial ain't exactly a love story.  In fact, it would be nice if  it focussed on the marriages of the sisters, and brought this Jagirdar chapter to a quick end.  Once they do, they can then unite Sandhya & Neeraj, and have them go back to Maharashtra and start a life together there.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 January 2011 at 3:10pm

Go to top