Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New FF Request!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

First of all, a BIG HUG to all my lovely responsive and silent readers for taking out your precious time and reading this fill in the 7 years of gapHug.....can't thank enough for your supportive and encouraging words Big smile......I love you all.....and yes! this is the last part of the 7 years of gap as I have started working on the next FF that will cover Angini's love story after they got married on 13th Nov 2010 in the show Smile....hope I keep up with your expectation on that one too Embarrassed.....neway hope this part makes sense Ermm coz i wrote it in haste LOL.....
this is what rehan said at here FF last part...don't know what will rehan tell..Confused hoppe it will be a good answer... or amitroz  please where are you guys???? we are wating to see u guys response.... rehan & amitroz com soooooooooooon and read this topic...Smile
waiting for your FF buddy

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seared

First of all, a BIG HUG to all my lovely responsive and silent readers for taking out your precious time and reading this fill in the 7 years of gapHug.....can't thank enough for your supportive and encouraging words Big smile......I love you all.....and yes! this is the last part of the 7 years of gap as I have started working on the next FF that will cover Angini's love story after they got married on 13th Nov 2010 in the show Smile....hope I keep up with your expectation on that one too Embarrassed.....neway hope this part makes sense Ermm coz i wrote it in haste LOL.....
this is what rehan said at here FF last part...don't know what will rehan tell..Confused hoppe it will be a good answer... or amitroz  please where are you guys???? we are wating to see u guys response.... rehan & amitroz com soooooooooooon and read this topic...Smile
min ohhhhhhhh no......... then u guys will run out from this forum seared... no i don't wan't to do that... but one day i will write one.....ok.. inshallah.. will see amitroz or rehan will do this....or another will com to help us... coz shanti & sami  is busy....Smile 

Edited by zee10 - 20 January 2011 at 10:31am
seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seared

min ohhhhhhhh no......... then u guys will run out from this forum seared... no i don't wan't to do that... but one day i will write one.....ok.. inshallah.. will see amitroz or rehan will do this....or another will com to help us... coz shanti & sami  is busy....Smile 
AS YOU SAYYY.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
whoa???? Shocked ME??Ermm...

btw thanks for the votes dears Smile....it is indeed a great feeling to know how much your work is being appreciated.....can't thank you all enough Hug....u guys are my real energizer *cough* after *cough* ANGINI *cough* Blushing....

and Zee, yes I have started working on the journey of Angini after their second marriage, which will be followed by Ragini's confession Wink, seared, there! I've taken ur request into account Big smile....n yes, I will try my level best to keep up your expectation Smile.....

But I have a really tough schedule this week, so please bear with me, hopefully i can post the first part of the new journey by next week Big smile

Edited by Rehana86 - 20 January 2011 at 9:15pm
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

btw thanks for the votes dears Smile....it is indeed a great feeling to know how much your work is being appreciated.....can't thank you all enough Hug....u guys are my real energizer *cough* after *cough* ANGINI *cough* Blushing....

and Zee, yes I have started working on the journey of Angini after their second marriage, which will be followed by Ragini's confession Wink, seared, there! I've taken ur request into account Big smile....n yes, I will try my level best to keep up your expectation Smile.....

But I have a really tough schedule this week, so please bear with me, hopefully i can post the first part of the new journey by next week Big smile
seared rehan has response us... hmmmmm....Smile that means rehan will give us a new angini story next week... DancingDancingwaw.. bale bale....DancingDancing... I've taken ur request into account Big smile....n yes, I will try my level best to keep up your expectation Smile..... thank u my dear...ok..next  will see amitroz and hafsa' s responses. 

Edited by zee10 - 20 January 2011 at 10:37pm
seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

looking forward  to your FF rehana..Hoping that it will be just like everyone expects( kinda.."ONE SHOT OF ANGINI DIVORCE")...very very very passionate and gets you blown away....Thanks for taking the initiative.........
seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

seared rehan has response us... hmmmmm....Smile that means rehan will give us a new angini story next week... DancingDancingwaw.. bale bale....DancingDancing... I've taken ur request into account Big smile....n yes, I will try my level best to keep up your expectation Smile..... thank u my dear...ok..next  will see amitroz and hafsa' s responses. 
yup.....seems like my request is accepted by the writer....waiting for your FF as well my friend.
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@seared i started to write a new FF..  read it and and tell me.. should i must continue it or not..... wating for ur response..SmileSmile

Go to top