Posted: 13 years ago
I had the pleasure of meeting Avinash and Rubina while I was in Mumbai recently.

I cannot tell you how much they appreciate their fans. They both firmly believe CB is going to be back on air only because of the dedicated fans they have world over and they are aware and appreciate the efforts that have gone in to bring CB back. They know how much their fans love them and feel bad that it is impossible for them to reach out to each one of them individually and so they sent a special message to you all.

Unfortunately there is a technical glitch in Rubi's video message so I cannot upload it 😭. But this is the gist of what she said in the video.

"My dear, dear fans, Thank you so much for your love and support. I wish and pray that the unspoken and unseen bond between you and me shall remain forever. I hope our journey that began with CB will continue in the future. With lots of love..... Thank you so much."
Thank you soo much dg86.....ur gona get lots of hugs today..il start first..πŸ˜†
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— glad u had a great time with AVINA...

OMG! loved the way he said "ACCEPTING" sooo cute!!☺️ 😍 😍

❀️ I LOVE YOU TO AAVINASH ❀️

Here's something for u AVINA .........

i promise to accept, support & LOVE u always....and will be your fan for years to come...u both will be the one who i'l treasure in my heart...this offer stands FOREVER!!

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago

thank you  dg 86 for the wonderful video!!!

Avinash thank you so much appreciating your fans. we are honoured to have an actor like you and rubina!!!! we love you from the bottom of our hearts!!

best of luck for your future!! we sri lankan fans love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! our love and support will always be there!!! may god bless u!!!! lots of love & πŸ€—πŸ€—  πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank u dg86 for sharing this message frm lovely Avina... God bless them and wishing thm all d best for cb2...
thanks dg86  for  posting this lovely message πŸ€—
wish cb2 all the sucess  and lots of love frm yr fans in South Africa !!
Thank you so much dg86  for sharing thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ....So happy to see  their pic and Video of Avinash ....THey are so nice to their viewers....Wishing them all the best ....

πŸ€—WE  LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH   AVINASH   AND RUBINA...πŸ€—

Thanks a Lot DG86 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Loads of Hugs for you..........Thank you darling for this sweetest message!!!!

Its so sweet of Avinash and Rubina......its so warming for us fans to see that the actors are acknowledging and appreciating our Love and efforts. It makes us feel that out efforts, love doesnt go wasted and is being recieved so beautifully!!!!! 

Love you both......πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dg86 for bringing Avinas message to us.You have also joined Heena and Chalhov in distributing news that are like chocolates for the forum. Hope you had a lovely time with them.

It was very sweet of Avinash and Rubina to thank their fans. Hope they get everything that they want in their life.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Thanks DG for this newsπŸ€— very sweet of Avinash and Rubina to send messeges to us wish them all hapiness and success in life and their career.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the message.  Love both of them too.  by the way they look so..... beautiful together