Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

A Question....Please Answer!!!(DT Note: Pg2) (Page 3)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Originally posted by AzaraA

wooster dear for khanak is like nightmare...and for any girl if her first husbend or first love come back in her life and when she already starts her new happy life she starts love some one........then her first husbend came how can a girl fell?........khanak is just scared b'coz she d'not want to loose her hubby shaan Smile

luv zara

Completely agree.!!!!

I agree too. It is simple fear of losing again! She loves Shantanu  a lot to lose him now. And maybe she is a teeny bit guilty too, but more because she truly loves Shantanu who has changed so much for her and she does not want to lose that true love. in her heart she knews that Sunny is not Suraj, but her heart is also very wobbly and she does not want Shantanu to feel pain or fear!

But I do hope this track moves on quickly as I am for ShaNak romance and light moments. This track is getting a bit serious. Lets wait and see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosebones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLWooster....you looking for logic..LOLLOL 

Here are my two cents...on why Khanak is behaving as she is...

1. She knows that Sunny is not Suraj but seeing him ...she is brought to realise that she loves Shaan the so called murderer of her hubby more and is very very happy with him.

2. Shaan has replaced Suraj place in her heart..the one thing she kept saying would never ever happen...No one can take Suraj's place ...etc..she will love him always...etc....She even prayed to God once after the KKH sequence that please donot let SURAJ place in her heart be replaced by anyone else ever.

3. She was so against getting married again ever..and wanted to remain Suraj's widow for ever.

4. Her worst fear that she by falling in love again and accepting her marriage has betrayed her first love.

5. The CV's wanted to show her fearful thus we are getting this track...LOLLOLLOL

Wooster tried being very very logical...dear...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thank you Krishna....You always get to the heart of the matterBig smile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@wooster....

I FOUND IT.... I FOUND IT.......LOGIC......LOGIC......

The current (new) story writer of RBO ...it has changed from Golden RBO days, this new writer joined around the time KT got sick USED TO BE THE story writer for EKTA serials,,,.......MIL GAYA NA LOGIC!!!!!!!ROFL

@krishna @SYS and othrs...You know I have always said this....where there is magic, you don't look for logic...there were so many many scenes and storylines even within GOLDEN RBO days that had zero logic...but execution, dialogues, actors and direction had created so much magic that entertainment was guaranteed...and that was enough for me...... bus aage hum kahenge nahin, humari ruswayi aap sahenge nahin....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wooster-SYS-kubareLimitLessFan

Go to top