Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

A Question....Please Answer!!!(DT Note: Pg2)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I know lot of you don't want logic or any such thing in a soap...well!!!.....

Anyway ! my one question to you all...why is Khanak so scared....in Kraz or  Om Shanti Om...Simi and Arjun Rampal respectively were the murderers...

here khnak  had nothing to do with Suraj's death...her husband aka Shaan is more likely the cause...but he seems chilled!!!  .... so what happening..... little confused!!!! 

please someone explain... cause I  seem to be at a loss....maybe!  going dumb...watching  indian soaps....ROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOL

yeh saali RBO....kutch aur hi jaga chali gayi hai.....bhoot pret/ agle janam...kya ho raha hai....samajh nahin aa rahi hai....so please hume samjhao...

Edited by wooster - 19 January 2011 at 7:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictroadsidejunkeyraparthidollyOlicityFanpurvi08krock-Deepali-LimitLessFan

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
sweety for her its like her nightmare coming true and she mayt be feeling that she cheatedon suraj by loving someone else i think so ha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25iluvmanarOlicityFan

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Khanak doesn't think that Sunny is Suraj and its some sort of re-incarnation(well hopefully NOT) but firstly Suraj's look-alike obviously has some psychological toll on her.Secondly, she is re-living her past at some level now, being forced to confront her memories waghaira. Thirdly, even though she may not be guilty of Suraj's death but she is guilty of moving on and having fallen in love with the very person she once wanted to be punished for Suraj's death. And I guess there is also that fear of having her life interrupted and of losing Shaan now.She already lost the first guy she loved and somehow found love again.The fear must obviously be there now.

Lastly-I have no idea why we persist in trying to find the logic in it all=D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANiluvmanarOlicityFanpurvi08krockThe_May_Rosebones88-Deepali-

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@ krock... thanks
@ SYS....i think therefore i ask....sorry!!!  kya karoon adat se majboor......Wink  thank you

Edited by wooster - 19 January 2011 at 12:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarOlicityFankrock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Haha I was including myself in it-I have been trying to make sense of all this for some time now.As saaz tends to say-dimagh ka dahi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wooster

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLWooster....you looking for logic..LOLLOL 

Here are my two cents...on why Khanak is behaving as she is...

1. She knows that Sunny is not Suraj but seeing him ...she is brought to realise that she loves Shaan the so called murderer of her hubby more and is very very happy with him.

2. Shaan has replaced Suraj place in her heart..the one thing she kept saying would never ever happen...No one can take Suraj's place ...etc..she will love him always...etc....She even prayed to God once after the KKH sequence that please donot let SURAJ place in her heart be replaced by anyone else ever.

3. She was so against getting married again ever..and wanted to remain Suraj's widow for ever.

4. Her worst fear that she by falling in love again and accepting her marriage has betrayed her first love.

5. The CV's wanted to show her fearful thus we are getting this track...LOLLOLLOL

Wooster tried being very very logical...dear...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieRBO_AddictSHANAKFANwel1111Silpa_25vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanarpurvi08Xx.Phoenix.xXOlicityFanThe_May_Rose-Deepali-togepe30-Veena-LimitLessFan

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@wooster..i totally echo ur sentiments ryt nw...nd y 2 watch a show widout ny logic??.. Nd which surely many wudnt agree here.....as far as ur ques is concerned its d fault in writin of her character at dis tym...aur kuch nahi...mujhe toh kuch bhi explanation sahi nahi lag raha...lmao!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i think she's worried that something/someone might separate her from shaan :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpurvi08kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

Go to top