India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya should move on (Page 2)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
If you love someone no need to beg for your love ever, it should be a mutual feeling. If it can not be mutual no need to beg only keep on loving other when he will realize the worth of your love he/she will be yours forever and if not he/she was never yours.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sab2778

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

i dont want piya to move on at all... jus because abhay loves maithz soo much doesnt mean he cant love piya that muchApprove... im actually really confused Wacko.. i dunno hw hes gonna love piya thoughPinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142sab2778

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
he will realize the worth of your love he/she will be yours forever and if not he/she was never yours.

yes thats why i have said this thing just move on because is only belong to matz, and piya is only interfering nothing else.
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Even i had the same concern when the AMetz story was being shown.I felt that Abhay would never be able to love Piya the way he loved Maithali....but this show is about Abhay-Piya not Abhay Maithali.It's not necessary that your first love will be the greatest.Second chances do exist.
For once let us trust the creatives.I'm sure they'll come up with a good storyline to convince the viewers that Abhay can love Piya for the person she is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1sab2778angel3142--sanchita--

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
ok even i felt abhay was ignoring pia when he saw metz

he was actin crazy in love when he saw metz

but abhay is  not ready to give pia a chance

he is lik "tum meri methili nahi"etc etc

given a chance i think pia will make her place in abhays heart

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Friends....Just wait n watch

Dnt lose hope.....

Afterall abhiya has 2 happen at any cost
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
oh friend you can say anything to strach this episode but abhay can't love piya like matz way  he  can only  provide love's charity for piya, and it would not be fair. "piya itnee booree bhee nahee hai" some one waiting for her would love her madly way like ab matz, i think every body would justified with my view i have logic yaar
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i think kapi is nice its fine misha and kabeer is good friend but, abhay don't have any respect for piya's feeling he loves very much matzs and he used abuse piya every time and any time, kabeer loves piya so much so i think piya should accept his love for her.

yesterday abhay said piya "mai tumhe chodooga nahee, tumhe iskee sazaa jaroor milegee" i think after get punishment piya will understand what she is for abhay, she is only copy of matz for abhay nothing else.  piya just move on and accept kabir's love for you, and don't hurt abhay and yourself.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index