India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya should move on

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
piya just move on, pyar ki yeh ek kahani its not for you. abhay loves very much maithli. did you observe this thing,when  he was losing in matz thoughts he was ignoring you, "usko koi farak bhee nahee pad raha tha, tum yaha par ho ya nahee ho" he still loves very much maithli and its not his fault, same way you  madly love with abhay and its not your fault, he never love you means he is unable to love you. because he has gave his all love mazts, what is he? after knowing his reality you will accept him as a your soul mat and i think he will accept you if you beg your love but piya abhay don't have  any love for u, if you will beg to him for your love, perheps he will respect your feeling, abhay is a big heart guy, but he is unable to give you place in his heart that place is only for matz, "agar wo piya ko accept bhee kar leta hai, then point is same piya's safty and protection point what he can do about this. piya dont bother you and abhay just move on a perfect person or man is waitig for you in your life,  his love would be only for you not for other. tum abhay ke liye only ek charity cause ho nothing else

Edited by usha786 - 19 January 2011 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
29 VIEW BUT EK BHEE APNE VIEW NAHEE DIYE, AM I WRONG
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Even I think Abhay cant love Piya like the way he loves Metz unless Piya is Maithili's reincarnation. No replies as this time there is no people in the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1angel3142

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Whatever is said in this forum is pointless towards the cause of the show no disrespect to any member or their posts but finally whatever we will get to see on screen will be the result of the hardwork of the experts who run the show like the director and the creative team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
i am not denied any hard work but  i am only talking about abhiya character, love is not charity cause this feeling comes only by our sould and heart then how can some one give his love with out any heart abhay only loves matz and it can see every one i think i am not wrong on my point of view
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I am not agree with your point.

Let Pia know about his reality than she will decide what she wants from him and if she still loves him it means her love is true.

Coming to the point that Pia will beg for Abhay's love so i don't think same, as i feel Abhay would love her once again.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Let Pia know about his reality than she will decide what she wants from him and if she still loves him it means her love is true.

Coming to the point that Pia will beg for Abhay's love so i don't think same, as i feel Abhay would love her once again.

i agree with your view, piya still loves him, i think she will love him when she will come to know his reality, but friend my point is abhay is unable to love piya he has given his all love to matz, but one point is he is used to do charity case, so when piya will beg to his love then he can give his love charity, but friend again my point is, abhay will not accept it according to piya's safty point of view so i think she should move on and should not bother herself and abhay.
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Well he sees Maithili in Piya and its beacuse of her that he turned a vampire. So when a person who is dead but still living only for the sake of his loved one and that too transcending generations, its not easy for him to forget her.

He has also stated that Piya and Maithili are slowly becoming one in his heart and this is what he is trying to fight. So when he imagines Maithili no wonder he will not think of anyone else. and he cannot love anyone else.

But once the revelation happens, lets see what happens then?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index