India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

IF it is indeed Viren...

YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
It makes perfect sense as to why he should be motivated to stalk Nivi.

As we saw in the precap, Nivi already seems inclined to think that Sid is the stalker. Earlier, she was confused b/w the two of them, but now she seems to trust Viren more.

Which is what Viren wants- to keep his wife for himself and not let another man's thoughts as much as cross her mind. Perhaps he is so deranged that he wants to alienate her completely from others and possess her solely.

Does it make sense?Smile

Edited by Amrinag - 19 January 2011 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvccbmKinshukKiDewaniAnamikaSJain

iluvccbm Newbie
iluvccbm
iluvccbm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

But where does the story go from there.. ???

Nivren magic will die..Nivi will be back to her roona-dhoona sympathy filled life.. all the excitement tat nivren brings to the show will be gone..

I think the stalker shd be a character who the CTs can bump off once the track is over...(Like Chhoti maa in Bidaai).. and move the story on to sum other angle..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaevids08VirMan_ArShiYeHoKyaRahaHai

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
If it is Viren who is Stalking Nivi then I have a thought,  there were 2 people in yesterdays episode and many of  u think its one of the Hotel Staff,  So I am thinking if It was indeed Viren in the White Shirt and the black suit was a hotel Staff then Viren will surely Kill that person or hit him,  for hitting Nivi on the Head,  If by any chance Viren is the Stalker his aim is to make Nivi his and not to harm her,  and that other person hit Nivi so hard on the head, So a Viren is supposedly a Psycho he will surely hit that person,  Well this is wat I think,  But I really hope neither Viren not Sidharth is not the stalker

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Somehow I do not agree with it.  If Viren loves and want to possess Nivedita completely would he harm her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezvids08celestaeYeHoKyaRahaHai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top