Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What do you say?

raginibahukuni Groupbie
raginibahukuni
raginibahukuni

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
At this point what do you people say?

should it be Nivi Sid or Nivi Viren?

They have brought many twists and turns. I think finally the stalker is Viren, because he is shown giving money to a helper and says "now my goal is near"

I think now that Divya does not trust Sid and Nivi too will soon find out the truth about Viren( Though initially she will not and misunderstand SId) Nivi and Sid should be togather .Again in the earlier mock wedding episode between sid and Nivi, it is shown that ,after her dhuppatta catches fire Sid puts it out and says"Aakhir mai ne sab kuch teek kar diya na" Do you remember?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Nice observation.

Perhaps she has made the biggest mistake of her life by trusting viren and siddharth will come to her rescue.

I can't help feeling a little disappointed, however. Nivi deserves a better fate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Even I like the Nivren jodi very much but if Viren turns out the Stalker then Sidharth and Nivi will Finally be together,  because none of the couple has yet consumated their marriage,  So is it a sign that Sid and Nivi will be together,  But still I wonder wat will happen to Divya,
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I do not agree with your idea of breaking marriages and making a mock of the institution of Marriage.
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hmmm its too early to say anything right now but it could even be both Confused,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index