Members Lounge

Some Good News

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I had 6 cats they r called Tigger, Tyson, Kai, Mayl, Giinnger and Cyco. A little ifo abt all of them. Tigger otherwise i call her Tiggs (ppl know her a lot as i keep going on abt her most of the time) she is Light Gray. Tyson Is a male and he is sleek Black!!!!!Kai is white with black stripes and he is male.Mayl (u say it as Maylu but forget the u when writing), she is white like a white tiger but she aint got any stripes. and now i have two new Members in the Gang, Mayl delivered two male kittens and I completely forgot to tell you guys, im so sorry. one of the males is really light gray, might darken a couple of days after, and the otherone is crystal like white with very light Grey thin stripes. I cant think up their names, can You lot help me by thinking up names for them as i had to deal with the other 4 Tiggs, Tyson, Kai and Mayl. I forgot to mention abt how Giinnger andCyco look like right? Well Cyco is a Ginger male who is abt 1 year old, i adopted him from my neighbour when he was small as we both get along really well but problem is that he couldn't stay without Giinnger as she was his Mother so I had to adopt both of them.Giinnger is same as Cyco but sometimes its hard to tell which one is which but now i know coz Cyco has a very sleek n thin Tail. Now I have Cat trouble, 8 cats!!!!god i used to handle 4 then 6 now 8!!! what next??So plz give me Ideas for the names of my very Light Grey will Darken afterwards, and the other one is Pure white with light grey stripes and both are male, so help me name them plz thanks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

congrats jaz

how about snowey  and simba or tom

will come upo with more

tak ecare

kripawgr thumbnail

snowey if its in white shade

simba if its brown or black

what ya say

jazmine thumbnail
Nice names k_fan but one of the kittens is white and its got light stripes and the other has relly light gray fur with fady stripes.so any fit names???Tony, my Dog n I aint gonna replace him by the kittens coz........., BTW anymore names? Toge ur no good at helping me!!!!😡😉
jazmine thumbnail
😭Guess no one wants to Name my Kittens😭, Guess that no one as my friend wants to Name my two adorable kittens.😭Guess that no one is my friend😭. Did U lot know That I'm giving u Guys n Gals a chance to name my 2 kittens,First time im asking my friends to name my Pets.Better go soon now, Tyson has woken up and he has a big appetite(eats loads of food) but still he dont grow fatter.Tiggs has had her Breakfast, so has Mayl n Kai, But Tyson wakes up so late!!!!!The Kittens are sleeping right now so they should wake up at 12 o'clock coz they had a small saucer of milk.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Ummm.....Jazz??  i couldnt think of nethin else!! wat dyu think?
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Congrats and u got a kool site from rabeea
jazmine thumbnail
Thanks Rabeea for the Site
fish thumbnail

Hey congrats on the kittens and rest of the gang! I always wanted a cat but...evil parents!

OOoo...Simba, if you don't know, means Lion in Swahilli. So Disney was being darn inventive with calling the lion cub, lion. Our dog was called Simba and I love that name. I would reckon that for the lighter one, with stripes. Or you name him Zeb, cause he got stripes like a zebra... Lynx for the darker one.

Try this: http://www.20000-names.com/pet_names_cats.htm 

Never, try the other 20000 non-specific (i.e. not just for cats) names...

BTW Lion King...the monkey Rafiki, his name means friend. And asante sana squash banana...asante sana means thank you very much, and a squash banana is...well, a squashed banana.