Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PRE-SUHAAG RAAT ke SUPERHIT RULES...! (Page 8)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@renu...me and reserved...???never yar....
i was in college then...and read during lunch....but was nt able to comment cos the classes started....

@laxmi di....wonderful post...and what rules...loved what u said about inder and his grin...superb post di....just took a break now from studies...but thoroughly enjoyed the post and the episode...i too want ishaan to stand up and tell his love...hope he doesnt over do it and it looks like he is in NCC shouting his love....

loved everyone's comments as well....

Thank u dear..Hug.. your update was my saviour dear.... infact as written there i cud not see the episode and thought it wud have been a bore....but read your update and tried to see it online.... wahan se bhi net ne daga diya.... then later i cud see it online.... so was damn glad that it was just SUPER yaar.... I expected things from Inder in the coaching matter but DADAJI outdid it.... so was totally crazy about him yest.LOLLOL

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guy3

lovely post! even better than watching the episode. so many intricacies that i didnt notice even while watching the actual episode. thank u so much for posting...keep it up, keep them coming:)

Thanks so much dear...Embarrassed.. Yeah... it so happens when we watch for the first time, some things don't catch our attention....but in SGP i guess the comical ones r just meant to be seen again and again.... i was completely bowled by their coaching and felt that needed a special mention in our forum.... and hence the efforts....Big smile
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know LOL I'm intoxicated with SushaanLOL

My intoxication has gone flat Thumbs Down

Yeah Sheemu..... can understand.... u and Sheems were so much into it yest. Cry......But Me still not disappointedLOLLOL... I can see Sheemu and sheems this way towards me...fightingfightingLOLLOL...Par suno na.... i expected a comical take only of their SR and it was the same....As we know unka rishtha will take off only in HM .... it was kind of expected....Wink
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Oye Lax...  Kya detailed description di hein abt Sushaan Pre-SR.... Beautiful... waise as you said thank God that Suhana didn't ask "what is Suhaag Raat?""" ROFL uss ladki ka in sab maamlomein koi bharosa nahi... par ab tho mujhe Ishaan ka tension ho raha hein..Wacko ithna training dene ke baad bhi ...uff... iss ladke ka kya hoga... mujhe tho lagtha hein ki ab Suhana ko hi kuch karna padega...ROFL I wish ki CVs undono ko hamare forum mein bheje hote tho kitna acha tips mile hothe... LOL

But Febs.....she asked What is QAYAMAT? That was the beautiful moment for me....Dooms day....ROFL.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisheee

AWESOME THREAD DI  
Sorry for such a late reply my exams r going on CryCry
 but i enjoyed reading ur update more than seeing itBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile 

Thank u jaan....Hug... oops exams tha dear??Shocked... sorry for bothering u dear..... All the best.....Embarrassed
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by reguser

OMG I think everyone except Sushan had SR in Kashyap house LOL 

Aftermaths jaanu...... Yehi hota hai aksar.... there is some saying too...." anjaane ki shaadi mein abdulla deewana" something like that... That was the case here too......LOLLOLLOL

aap yahan ho aur main aapka wahan intezaar kar rhi thi  

Chal chalthe hai.....LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

I know LOL I'm intoxicated with SushaanLOL

My intoxication has gone flat Thumbs Down

Yeah Sheemu..... can understand.... u and Sheems were so much into it yest. Cry......But Me still not disappointedLOLLOL... I can see Sheemu and sheems this way towards me...fightingfightingLOLLOL...Par suno na.... i expected a comical take only of their SR and it was the same....As we know unka rishtha will take off only in HM .... it was kind of expected....Wink

Well thankyou for that observation. It annoyed me because they make it a big deal leading upto it and then it falls flat!! So yes wasn't enjoyable for me as much. I loved Suhana's reaction though, she was so spontaneous because she became bored, poor girl. I only expected comedy from the brothers and the bhabhies, I didn't think they'd make a mockery of Ishaan's character. Oh god I hope they improve it today after Suhana's telling off. HOPE it gets betterBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Go to top