Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PRE-SUHAAG RAAT ke SUPERHIT RULES...! (Page 6)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

Lax... hum bhale.. Bholu Ishaan aur Tubelight Suhana ke phans hai.. par hume kum na samajhna... aapne kaha... ki we get details in UR SR thread...to chalo..details do... *Stomps foot and screams like Suhana and is about to break a vase *Approve  LOL
[/QUOTE]

Kahin yeh baath uss helmet ke badle ki baath toh nahin????ErmmROFL..... Badnaami ke badle mein badnaami....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Dair Lagi aanay main hum ko
Shukar hai phir bhi aaye toh
Aas nay dil ka saath na choda
waisya tum gabhraye Toh

Laxmi, mid week ke treat kay liye Shukriya, I am at work,started early and  told my staff that I will be going early today as I have some thing IMPORTANT to do ( Sushan ki SR say badh kar important is week kiya ho sakta haiLOLWinkLOL), I have to be at home by 2.30 as YT download SGP around that time.

Your writeup was asusuall fhtaak and phataak!!!
I just felt like singing after watching the precap
" Tujhay Sulaa Diya HOo Tujhay Sula Diya" ( Anjaana Anjaani song!!!)

Suhana was looking so so innocent , loved her expressions.

I swear Sheems.... I am all charged up ....hope the ghane badaal does not wash away my excitement Cry...It's been pouring yest. evening and today morning and my TV signal gives way to show up......Hope i don't have to sing "Mujhe rula diya oh"CryLOL
I can understand poor thing how u may be managing your chores to be right in front of the YOUTUBE to catch up with SGP.....LOLLOL.... Pray it shudn't rain here today dear....Big smileWink

Thanks a lot Sheems for responding....that was really a long post of mine...but enjoyed those dialogues so keyed in the same.....LOL

Edited by laxmi_s - 19 January 2011 at 5:14am
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

@laxmi -s, ur really funny. all the songs u selected really suited the situationLOL.

thank you for this topic.

Thanks so much Shelly...Big smile.. for being here and patiently reading my long post.... even though i lacked time badly today....i felt those dialogues needed to be applaused as they were too hilarious..... Thanks dearBig smile
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ROFLROFL ur post literally cracked me up..thanks for highlighting ur views by making it bold nd blueWink i skipped those dialogues of ishaan and dadaji..they were too lengthy..bas highlighted blue blue maal padhti gayi mainLOL..loved it...and suhana aur ishaan ke baare mein kya kahun?? lol...aaj ke jamane mein koi itna bhondu kaise ho sakta haiLOL

Thanks cutiejaan for being here and responding to my PM.... Hug...Yeah i know that became too long....but i needed those dialogues to bring up my views.....LOL... so keyed in.....Big smile...yeah blue was easier to read na....LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@renu...me and reserved...???never yar....
i was in college then...and read during lunch....but was nt able to comment cos the classes started....

@laxmi di....wonderful post...and what rules...loved what u said about inder and his grin...superb post di....just took a break now from studies...but thoroughly enjoyed the post and the episode...i too want ishaan to stand up and tell his love...hope he doesnt over do it and it looks like he is in NCC shouting his love....

loved everyone's comments as well....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
OMG I think everyone except Sushan had SR in Kashyap house LOL 

Edited by reguser - 19 January 2011 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

guy3 Senior Member
guy3
guy3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
lovely post! even better than watching the episode. so many intricacies that i didnt notice even while watching the actual episode. thank u so much for posting...keep it up, keep them coming:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

OMG I think everyone except Sushan had SR in Kashyap house LOL 

You summed it correctly, next morning Sushaan would be preparing breakfast for everybody as they would all be in there roomsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--allizwell-

Go to top