Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PRE-SUHAAG RAAT ke SUPERHIT RULES...! (Page 4)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Laxmi you really have put alot of time and thought into this!! Thankyou again for making laugh so hard.LOL

Thanks so much Sheemu for patiently reading and responding dear...Hug.. I loved the episode..... toh the efforts need to be worth it na yaar.....Wink

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Laxmi you really have put alot of time and thought into this!! Thankyou again for making laugh so hard.LOL

Thanks so much Sheemu for patiently reading and responding dear...Hug.. I loved the episode..... toh the efforts need to be worth it na yaar.....Wink

You're most welcome. I am really looking forward to it today. I'm sure Suhana will only pretend to sleep, so that Ishaan can express himself properly and then she'll open her eyes with a huge smile on her face!! SOOOOOO NICE!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Wah Wah Ramji.. jodi kya banai..

Tubelight aur Bholu ko.... Badhai ho Badhai..
Sab rasmo se badi rasam.. Suhaag Raat ki aai Embarrassed

Aww laxmi.... aap bulayen aur hum na aaye.. aisa kaise ho sakta hai..!! Gorgeous post.... and ROFL filled precap ..ClapClapClapClapClap

@PM ... Laxmi........u wrote... 'UR SR' thread  Shocked Embarrassed  Aab chalo details do.......Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

You're most welcome. I am really looking forward to it today. I'm sure Suhana will only pretend to sleep, so that Ishaan can express himself properly and then she'll open her eyes with a huge smile on her face!! SOOOOOO NICE!!! Big smile

U really think it is gonna be that way dear???Embarrassed.... well let's hope so.... i felt she was really dozing....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww laxmi.... aap bulayen aur hum na aaye.. aisa kaise ho sakta hai..!! Gorgeous post.... and ROFL filled precap ..ClapClapClapClapClap

@PM ... Laxmi........u wrote... 'UR SR' thread  Shocked Embarrassed  Aab chalo details do.......Evil Smile

Thanks u jaan.....for responding....Hug..... maine aisa likha tha.ShockedShocked... toh phir sunana kaisa..Ermm.. bathathi hoon na kya diya tha......SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyLOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks u jaan.....for responding....Hug..... maine aisa likha tha.ShockedShocked... toh phir sunana kaisa..Ermm.. bathathi hoon na kya diya tha......SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyLOL

Lax... hum bhale.. Bholu Ishaan aur Tubelight Suhana ke phans hai.. par hume kum na samajhna... aapne kaha... ki we get details in UR SR thread...to chalo..details do... *Stomps foot and screams like Suhana and is about to break a vase *Approve  LOL

111192-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Dair Lagi aanay main hum ko
Shukar hai phir bhi aaye toh
Aas nay dil ka saath na choda
waisya tum gabhraye Toh

Laxmi, mid week ke treat kay liye Shukriya, I am at work,started early and  told my staff that I will be going early today as I have some thing IMPORTANT to do ( Sushan ki SR say badh kar important is week kiya ho sakta haiLOLWinkLOL), I have to be at home by 2.30 as YT download SGP around that time.

Your writeup was asusuall fhtaak and phataak!!!
I just felt like singing after watching the precap
" Tujhay Sulaa Diya HOo Tujhay Sula Diya" ( Anjaana Anjaani song!!!)

Suhana was looking so so innocent , loved her expressions.

Sinha18-allizwell-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-

Go to top