Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PRE-SUHAAG RAAT ke SUPERHIT RULES...! (Page 3)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

OMG!!!!!!!!! Read ur post like anything.........as fast as i cud..............I mean wat an interpretation of Today's episode Scenes............Loved ur post and Keep up the good work.............Big smile

Thanks  so much Rubal..... I loved it so much so had to write.....I guess I had expected something like this.... so got damn excited..... to POST.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Shwets1502

will be back with comments....
but wonderful post laxmi di...

shweta you too doing resevations just like our dear himanshuWink

Maine Himanshu ke liye genda phool mein questionnaire de diya Renu.... poor thing...SR quiz de diya.... ab phasega... RESS nahin keh payega.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192GurpreetD

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Great Super hit rules LOL

Everyone is so enthusiastic in Kashyap parivar to give gyan to Ishan. Bechara Ishan. No one told him to do what he feels like. LOL

This will be the craziest SR for sure.

I feel they should go somewhere and Ishan should switch off mobile, his ears everything so that others can not give him gyan. Hopefully he listens to his heart and speaks. 

Do u remember, he was amazing when Suli-Sudi asked him how did he propose to Suhana on his first SR? Those words were mind-blowing because it is his own. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Shwets1502

will be back with comments....
but wonderful post laxmi di...

shweta you too doing resevations just like our dear himanshuWink

Maine Himanshu ke liye genda phool mein questionnaire de diya Renu.... poor thing...SR quiz de diya.... ab phasega... RESS nahin keh payega.....ROFLROFL

Need to comment on this.............Damn funny questions hai DiLOL....U r the bestBig smile..........And the last one was so funny Rano kyun missing hai wala........Laughed soo much on thatROFL

Sinha18-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Great Super hit rules LOL

Everyone is so enthusiastic in Kashyap parivar to give gyan to Ishan. Bechara Ishan. No one told him to do what he feels like. LOL

This will be the craziest SR for sure.

I feel they should go somewhere and Ishan should switch off mobile, his ears everything so that others can not give him gyan. Hopefully he listens to his heart and speaks. 

Do u remember, he was amazing when Suli-Sudi asked him how did he propose to Suhana on his first SR? Those words were mind-blowing because it is his own. 

Pallu.... u read it???ShockedShocked...U shud have read later yaar.... .....aaramse..Embarrassed.. Thanks a lot dear.... for responding..Hug... I was absolutely delighted to see Dadaji in fulltoo fatak form...He is a darling yaar.... Can't expect such craziness in any other serial except this one.....LOL

Really pallu.... how i forgot that scene.... yeah i remember he had said something.....Cry...i wish i remember those lines...he is good when he is not bombarded with other's ideas.....LOLLOL
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Need to comment on this.............Damn funny questions hai DiLOL....U r the bestBig smile..........And the last one was so funny Rano kyun missing hai wala........Laughed soo much on thatROFL
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rubal....bechara Genda phool phas gaya...LOL. most difficult topic pe questionnaire mil gaya.... In carnival thread, he used to be aloof when it was his turn to write romantic poems... now what will he say i wanna know.....ROFL

Sinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rubal....bechara Genda phool phas gaya...LOL. most difficult topic pe questionnaire mil gaya.... In carnival thread, he used to be aloof when it was his turn to write romantic poems... now what will he say i wanna know.....ROFL
[/QUOTE]
ROFL ROFL ROFL

-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Laxmi you really have put alot of time and thought into this!! Thankyou again for making laugh so hard.LOL

-allizwell-

Go to top