CR Jokes : urmi n koki in WWE Smackdown - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@Shelly - What?  You were expecting a serious discussion in a thread written by the brat with the words" WWE Smackdown" in the title?😆
No but I was a bit surprised by all the requests for his channel :)
Is there a chance to get the tickets , I would be interested to see these ladies "LIVE AT THE ARENA",it will be so much fun,  all  SNS family can go together, CRtv can provide us with gujurati snacks for break time........................that was riotous🤣...............
Originally posted by lovtv

No but I was a bit surprised by all the requests for his channel :)

We just want to see Koki take a big 'ol swipe at Urmi and knock her down.  Then fall back on her with that elbow thing to the head.  Come on, admit it, you're just a bit intrigued, aren't you?😆
Originally posted by simran15

Is there a chance to get the tickets , I would be interested to see these ladies "LIVE AT THE ARENA",it will be so much fun,  all  SNS family can go together, CRtv can provide us with gujurati snacks for break time........................that was riotous🤣...............

and make sure Khandvi is not made by Rashi... we want to eat Khandvi, not its mutilated cousin...
have Mani and gopi at Snack department... not Gia but Gopi
Originally posted by saomom

We just want to see Koki take a big 'ol swipe at Urmi and knock her down.  Then fall back on her with that elbow thing to the head.  Come on, admit it, you're just a bit intrigued, aren't you?😆

I did stop and read the post in the same way as I sometimes, against my better judgement, will watch Jerry Springer show!  Oh! God!  

If there will be  Gujarati snacks and free tickets!  
@mom
khaki send me a request for CR TV, CR TIMES And The CR Chronicles, the day Ahem's interview was telecasted. Infact shez our regular viewer. All our TRP are owing to her n her friends worldwide.. ROFL.. Right, khaki?
I will send the tickets by mail. No gujju food, only kerala n chettinad cuisine.. And yup koki and urmila will be in their gujju sarees to give the fight classy feel.
Originally posted by lovtv

I did stop and read the post in the same way as I sometimes, against my better judgement, will watch Jerry Springer show!  Oh! God!  

If there will be  Gujarati snacks and free tickets!  

I'm totally in if Koki knocks those teeth of Urmi's out!! Haha.