India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I dont understand ranjan ji....

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
What the hell are the writers trying do do.....viren is supposed to be an obsessive lover......then why does he hurt nivedita.....try to prove her to be mad in front of the the family.....I understand he hates siddharth & wants nivi to believe he is the stalker.....but hez unfit & devilish if he can ruin their honeymoon & try to harm nivi only to make her hate sid.
                                                they are really ruining viren's character......its understandable if he has dark shades....but if they claim he is madly in love with nivi.....why is he hurting her again & again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblue

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
It only makes me feel wish nivi had married sidd....they are both beautiful individuals totally dedicated to family n selfless......didnt think i'll say this wen i love nivren.....but they r ruining itCry
chani2005 Newbie
chani2005
chani2005

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I think RS has always shown family values and strong relationship in his other serials. He is not passing on wrong messages regarding Indian culture and values. so I hope by showing Viren as a stalker he is not reuining his image.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index