Gunahon Ka Devta

Ashish's new tweets updated page 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise main i love you kar rahi hun

bt it wud be awesome to see this   hahaha avdesh to giyo  hahahaha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish's new tweets updated page 1 (Page 3)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Sorry Nandu di did not mean to pour cold water SR dreams. Wink The SR is topping the priority list of the viewers now. RV is the one to surely pour cold water on our dreams hereLOL. Dont have any words left for him. Guess BJ and RV bth being psychos should just get together and have a good time. LOL

Agree with u Nandu di the saree is transpy those shiffon types used in hindi films for rain dance. Oh then they can have the Khatiya dance and rain dance or any other dance they like. Imaginations are running wild today.LOL

Very well said Gauri ... they both are jst made for each other. The cv's shud get them together now. So now tht we have couple name .. Avita, Japle n Bandit. What name shud we keep for RV n BJ ??D'oh

We dont hav to pay for imagining so lets imagine as wilder we canWinkLOL Rain dance wud be  jst woow !! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Gauri u didnt get the catch dear....

CB ne rain dance ke bahane apni dil ki baat keh di WinkEmbarrassed Hope Avi reads this CB LOL 

Gaurishah

Goldie

Gaurishah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Oh yes Nandu di, read Chatter di's post again seems I am a bigger tubelight than you. LOL

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
arre why not 

i m all for it
ask avdesh to come then

i think i wud send my hubby to his maika  ehhhahahahaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@ Gauri, It seems my tube light disease is contagiousOuch All r getting it from me LOLLOLLOL

@CB, even if u send him to maika .. u still wont be alone with Avi cz i wud jump in WinkLOLLOL

talkie14

IF-Dazzler

talkie14

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Gauri n CB,

Why are u both spilling water on our beautiful dreams of Avita SR AngryLOLLOL Waise tht saree is jst perfect to leave Avi drooling WinkLOL It ws a bit transy too WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Well said Nandu..I have not waited so impatiently for my own SR!!

Edited by laxmi73 - 19 January 2011 at 3:26am

talkie14

IF-Dazzler

talkie14

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Sorry Nandu di did not mean to pour cold water SR dreams. Wink The SR is topping the priority list of the viewers now. RV is the one to surely pour cold water on our dreams hereLOL. Dont have any words left for him. Guess BJ and RV bth being psychos should just get together and have a good time. LOL

Agree with u Nandu di the saree is transpy those shiffon types used in hindi films for rain dance. Oh then they can have the Khatiya dance and rain dance or any other dance they like. Imaginations are running wild today.LOL
Rain dance aur Avita..I'm loving it.....WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.