Gunahon Ka Devta

Ashish's new tweets updated page 1 - Page 2

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hhehe al have gone nuts

mayb we shud sign a petition and send to imagine

to make avita do khatiya dance
what was that song of khatiya

sarkayi lo khatiyaa jaadha lage

govind and karishma

hahahahahaha

but honest i agree with gauri

bang interruption

hehee and i hv to do todays update  so thinking how wud i write that  hahahahaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gauri n CB,

Why are u both spilling water on our beautiful dreams of Avita SR πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise tht saree is jst perfect to leave Avi drooling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† It ws a bit transy too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre wifey   i m all for khatiya dance  thats why i m saying send petition to imagine to make them dance  hehehee
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry Nandu di did not mean to pour cold water SR dreams. πŸ˜‰ The SR is topping the priority list of the viewers now. RV is the one to surely pour cold water on our dreams hereπŸ˜†. Dont have any words left for him. Guess BJ and RV bth being psychos should just get together and have a good time. πŸ˜†

Agree with u Nandu di the saree is transpy those shiffon types used in hindi films for rain dance. Oh then they can have the Khatiya dance and rain dance or any other dance they like. Imaginations are running wild today.πŸ˜†
Edited by Gaurishah - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
rain dance then it has to be kaate nahi kate din yeh raat
kahni thi tumse jo dil ki baat

lo aaj main kahti hun

i love you

hahahaa
Gaurishah thumbnail
Chatter di perfect song for Avita from Mr. India though bth have already said they love each other. But they can say it any number of times in the rain dance. Wow it will be treat to watch Avita dancing to this song.
chatterbox thumbnail
mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise main i love you kar rahi hun

bt it wud be awesome to see this   hahaha avdesh to giyo  hahahaha
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gaurishah

Sorry Nandu di did not mean to pour cold water SR dreams. πŸ˜‰ The SR is topping the priority list of the viewers now. RV is the one to surely pour cold water on our dreams hereπŸ˜†. Dont have any words left for him. Guess BJ and RV bth being psychos should just get together and have a good time. πŸ˜†

Agree with u Nandu di the saree is transpy those shiffon types used in hindi films for rain dance. Oh then they can have the Khatiya dance and rain dance or any other dance they like. Imaginations are running wild today.πŸ˜†

Very well said Gauri ... they both are jst made for each other. The cv's shud get them together now. So now tht we have couple name .. Avita, Japle n Bandit. What name shud we keep for RV n BJ ??

We dont hav to pay for imagining so lets imagine as wilder we canπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Rain dance wud be  jst woow !! 😳
_nandini thumbnail
Gauri u didnt get the catch dear....

CB ne rain dance ke bahane apni dil ki baat keh di πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Hope Avi reads this CB πŸ˜† 
Gaurishah thumbnail
Oh yes Nandu di, read Chatter di's post again seems I am a bigger tubelight than you. πŸ˜†