India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

VERY CONFUSING

BeingTejal Senior Member
BeingTejal
BeingTejal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Now as it is confirmed that karan will be apparently die in ymggk but can anyone tell me me how he is going to be die and who will kill him
It is really very confusing
Really i don't like to discuss this topic
Whenever i hear anything about this or whenever i discuss this topic i feel like crying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
C i guess it may b Yasho's plan as by sending Dushant, he may hire somone as he did to blackmail Jaggu well ... donno just dont want Karan to die Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i think ranchod tiwari is karan's look alike and he is a villain and he will kill karan!!!!!!! i will also think that karan's look alike ranchod is jaggu's villian son and today in that video jaggu was watching he said he wanted justice and i think he will kill karan to scare jaggu so he can give him justice that he wants!!!!!! dushyant cant pull of a killing he is a duchbag!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index