Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is your favorite from the Khans and why? (Page 6)

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

but i know someone whos even better than zayed khan(shock horror) its true!!! .............KAMAL R KHAN..........

sigh *drools* ...

HOW did this go unnoticed at the Oscars????I mean...what a divine performance...i can't believe it..its even better than THE Zayed!!!ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smariepooja_l

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
SRK- why coz i can't hate him for more than a day or two... after that i start feeling weird... i can be indifferent to other two khans... but not to SRK.. for a long time.. and even despite all the hype around Saif.. i still don't consider him anywhere near Srk or Salman or Aamir...

Edited by ladygaga - 19 January 2011 at 8:18am

Nuktaacheenqazplm

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
All those saying SRK,Aamir,Salman and Saif...you guys don't know what divine personalities Zayed and KRK are...pity...pity....ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2smariepooja_lruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

SRK- why coz i can't hate him for more than a day or two... after that i start feeling weird... i can be indifferent to other two khans... but not to SRK.. for a long time.. and even despite all the hype around Saif.. i still don't consider him anywhere near Srk or Salman or Aamir...

you really need to watch all the dilip kumar movies...!!   EmbarrassedBig smile   sure, he used kumar as last name in his movies, but hai to wo khan hi naa..!   LOL

srk reminds me so much of him... Embarrassed   he has the same charm on screen... even if he overacts in some of his movies...!   LOLLOL   

but alas, ek main hi hoon qadeem zamaane se, jo us era mein hoon abhi tak...!   LOLLOLLOL

ladygaga-Mmmmm-

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i love srk ... i love him like anything lol... he wuz my 2nd crush...=D i wuz oNLy 5 wen i watched DDLJ n fall for him lol... what an actor he is... proved in movies like swades...chak de MNIK..K3G... his looks.. his personality.. each n everything abt him lol...
and i really love amir salman n saifu toooo....
salman wot a bindaas man serioslyyy... loved the 90's wala salman...
saiffffuuu.. hayeeeeeee<3 soooperb actor n a person.. loved him in KHNH..DCH..EHT..Humtum...
amir: the name says it all ... extrmly fab aactor and a person... n i like imran khan tooo...=P
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ladygaga

you really need to watch all the dilip kumar movies...!!   EmbarrassedBig smile   sure, he used kumar as last name in his movies, but hai to wo khan hi naa..!   LOL

srk reminds me so much of him... Embarrassed   he has the same charm on screen... even if he overacts in some of his movies...!   LOLLOL   

but alas, ek main hi hoon qadeem zamaane se, jo us era mein hoon abhi tak...!   LOLLOLLOL

Nahi N.. aap jaise lakhon deewaney hai.. dilip sahab ke you are not alone...actually from that era i am more so a fan of dev ananad... coz of his boyish good looks, lover boy image.. he was too cute.. i have actually seen a lot of his movies... like prem pujari, jewel theif, heera panna, guide, tere ghar ke saamne.. i haven't seen that many dilip kumar's movies..  i haven't even seen mugle azam.. i tried to watch old devdas but i couldn't connect with it.. specially suchitra sen.. seemed very stiff to me..her hindi is just bad..and i don't like vyjayantimala for some very odd reason.. one movie that i saw and liked of dilip ji was a comedy called Gopi with Saira banu.. he was soo cool in it.. the movie is hilarious.. i also watched ram and shyam a few days back.. it seemed nice to me.. i gotta watch more of dilip kumar's acclaimed work.. he is raved about for his acting and is considered the best actor ever.. and yea.. the resemblance to SRK is uncanny.. his hair, face structure.. and overall look.. he even said it to SRk when SRK re-made devdas.. that if i ever had a son.. he would look and be just like you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensmarie-Mmmmm-

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
SRK because he is the best!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786