Who is your favorite from the Khans and why? - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago

It has always been Salman Khan for me!!there is not a single actor who has thta kinda attitude n tht big a heart....loveee him

Shahrukh Khan!

They're all great but if someone asked me to list the movies, I like of each of them my list for SRK would be 3 times as much as the others!

I got into Bollywood mainly because of SRK movies.
I love Salman, he's the Hottest. Smart, Handsome, a great actor & also good human being.
I dont know what mean is best ?but they are famous bcoz of acting if you asking base on acting than i must say only one actor knows acting who Aamir Khan may be other are stars but they are not actor they just time pass Aamir is the only who know what is acting. 
Originally posted by ruky786

He is the sexiest father alive. And if I was a lot older I would definitely want to have his babies 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣☺️

Oh my god, you are something else!  There you go again!  ROFLROFLROFL
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
😊 Thanks to everyone for making this my fifth overall 100+ replies topic.  I truly enjoyed all the diverse opinions in this thread.  Now, I don't think I said who my favorite Khan is.  There is only one I like, Aamir Khan.  He is the one who constantly does not bore his audience, different films with natural acting.  Shahrukh, Saif are ok, but Aamir is my favorite Khan.  Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

Arre... how the heck did i forget abt this stud..πŸ˜’
πŸ˜†

random tweet..🀣

BollywoodGandu Bollywood Gandu
This @kamaalrkhan's spelling is so bad that even the spell checker just looks at him and says "W*F".

hehe! Thanks for sharing that tweet πŸ˜† how dare BollywoodGandu make fun of KK?? 😑 KK hero hai...hero 😎
Salman Khan 4 meπŸ˜›
he is totally unpredictable bt very adorable wid a heart of gold😳
Overall I feel Salmans the Best, he has all qualities in him. He's a versatile actor, original six pack hero of bollywood, & I love his personality. He is one such actor who has always been in the top list for past 20 years.
Salman all the way! Just love him!!!!!