Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Favourite Khan ? MeπŸ˜›πŸ€£

It has to be Aamir for meπŸ˜› y ? i like his movies n he has been my favourite since i was kid, tho bak then i dint knw the reason .. it was just to annoy my brother as SRK was his fav ( n still is)😈🀣

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Salman Khan after watching.. SAJAAN.. there are so many khans.. but kya karein.. salman khan will still remain my fav. even when i get old hehehehe

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago
zayed khan πŸ˜†Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^He's unbeatable.Uske saamne kya Salman,kya Aamir,kya Shahrukh,kya Saif??🀣
^^of course....he dosent make stupid statements, dosent whine on twitter....dosent go OTT on television...dosent lie abt his botox shots.....

HES THE KHAN OF ALL SEASONS!!
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
^^^And what brilliant acting!!!!How can Irrfan even dream of competing with him when it comes to acting??!!

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would say SRK...........there might be hundred reason that he is a great actor, he is a nice person, or many more BUT I like him because he has this charm that I dont know y but when he smiles, there is a smile on my face aswell, when he cries he also makes me cry. that's it....
and sakina look at the layered characters he plays....soo complex...

like take anjaana anjaani....i mean..hes a boyfriend to a complete jerk to a friend to a sacrificial lover?? ALL... he plays all of them in one character!!!πŸ‘
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarie pants

and sakina look at the layered characters he plays....soo complex...

like take anjaana anjaani....i mean..hes a boyfriend to a complete jerk to a friend to a sacrificial lover?? ALL... he plays all of them in one character!!!πŸ‘

Look at the simple characters Aamir's played...Dil Chahta Hai,RDB...so easy to play...even Adhyayan Suman could have played those characters with equal(may i say more) ease...koi bhi kar sakta hai!!

But Zayed..hats off man...he did what no one could have done.ClapClapClap
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Farah Khan 🀣

Only because she tried to make films which haven't always gone good for her she should keep making more and choreographing more and more films 🀣Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago