Who is your favorite from the Khans and why?

Posted: 13 years ago

Yeah, there are a lot of topics on the Khans, but has anyone ever stressed why we love them?  😊  Who is your favorite from the Khans (Aamir, SRK, Salman, Saif)?  Why do you like them?  Yeah, this may be a predictable topic, but I have never learned the reasons why we IF members love them.

Please share your views and thoughts. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
Salman Khan-😍 I have been in love with him from the time I didn't even know his actual name. Used to call him "Prem" when I first watched his hum aapke hai kaun. So have been in love with this guy from the time i didn't even know the definition of love and will love him forever, till my last breathe...jyada hi filmy ho gaya naa 😳☺️
Salman Khan - the only true Rockstar!! Since MPK days
Irrfan khan! he knows to act! he is unpretentious! he doesnt often get his due inspite of being a "khan"
Irfan and Saif =D

because they know how to do their job (acting)

I dont give for their "personalities" because I don't claim to know them personally.
All I focus on is how they act.
Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
Irrfan Khan-What an actor man....what a brilliant and powerful actor,complete natural,extremely seasoned...

Saif-A very good actor,very witty and well-spoken...and effin' hot too!!!

Salman Khan-He's the rockstar...completely bindaas,he never pretends...for him its like.."This is me-take it our lump it."...i like that about him.
There are many great actors with the surname of Khan, they entertain their audience and get paid for their hard work. It is how well you do your job, but who is my favorite Khan?
Salman Khan - along with being a great entertainer I truly respect him for his Being Human foundation as well.
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
srk, salman & aamir...specially salman & srk😳 i still haven't figured out the reason yet...it's unconditional loveπŸ˜πŸ˜†
I love you for coming up with this brilliant topic ! Lolll :P

I personally think tht all 3 khans (aamir, salman, srk) RULE bollywood but my all time fav has to be salman khaaan :D. Oh man I am obsessed wit him hahaah. I like him cuz he doesn't pretend, he is really unpredictable, his sense of humour is great, he is a simple man, and he doesn't have all that "I'm a star" attitude. He is straight up about everything and ummmm HE IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN! :D. oh soo cuute and sexyy.. words don't do him justice ! πŸ€—

and since this a topic abt the khans, i have to say i love the sallu-srk jodi. They;re AMAZING togetherr. oh how i want the kkhh and karjun arjun days back😭
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
SRK and Saif - love SRK anyway, my favourite actor but Saif Ali Khan his personality and I just love the bad behaviour avi🀣