Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita2407

kal to mujhe wo dialogue sun kar man kar raha tha ki yrkkh ke set pai jaun aur akshara ko do lagaun pata nai kaise sudharegi akshi har baar she supports gayatriAngryAngryAngry

absolutely......saas bahu ka yeh pyar digest hi nahi ho raha hai
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey all - i am usually a silent member...

I get along really well with my mother in law and have been married for 8 years, so nayepan ka josh nahi hai...we never argue and if anything looks like it is going to turn into an argument, one of us always backs away and aisa nahi hai ki its always me...

and MIL se achcha rel'ship rahne se hubby se bhi achcha rahta hai, mera yeh maanna hai.

i would not like my husband to quarrel with my mum, so i have put in a lot of effort to not to fight/argue or sulk about my MIL. sometimes my husband also comments that lagta hai tum donon maa beti ho aur my baahar ka :-)

sorry to go on but my POV i suppose...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: rgattu

hey all - i am usually a silent member...

I get along really well with my mother in law and have been married for 8 years, so nayepan ka josh nahi hai...we never argue and if anything looks like it is going to turn into an argument, one of us always backs away and aisa nahi hai ki its always me...

and MIL se achcha rel'ship rahne se hubby se bhi achcha rahta hai, mera yeh maanna hai.

i would not like my husband to quarrel with my mum, so i have put in a lot of effort to not to fight/argue or sulk about my MIL. sometimes my husband also comments that lagta hai tum donon maa beti ho aur my baahar ka :-)

sorry to go on but my POV i suppose...

it's not unnatural but akshara's "achar vichar" amazes me ðŸ˜²  her views r a carbon copy of buddha's views..she likes to do everything their way..in a way, she's their spokesperson...otherwise which girl wud say "no" if her husband wants to take her out, want to teach her driving or ask her not to keep vrats and rest? which girl will tell her husband that you're wrong if you don't want to be called "munna", you don't care about ma's emotions ! now that sneha is out, the same old drama of hers has started. kitchen ma and ghar.okay few of us r "forced" to follow our in laws routine but is it our choice? i dun think so anyone wud "love" to exchange places with akshara and act that way.  
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

and most imp. 

"MA KA GYAN" 

no movies
no romance
no honeymoon
no dinners
no chinese
no aaram