Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

did chang and sushant deserves 30???

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hi frnds....
19th jan episode made me to think judges r partial and blind...
how can they give 30 to chang and sushant....
i am big fan of archu and manav.... i would like to call sushant as manav......
i love to see him getting 30's every time..but to be frank yesterday's performance was not so good which actually doesn't derserve 30 .. judges r thinking the same way that sushant dances very well... and giving 30's.... this is liek first impression is best imperession..and they r giving 30's all the time.....but this makes other participants lagging behind and not getting proper attention...

and chang i am wondering how did he get 30... he danced well...accepted...if judges notices it clearly shows that chang is doing first and manisha  next...he is doing faster than her..they both r not in sync,.....dont they have eyes.....

this is my opinion..no offense to anyone.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraalita0Shehreen_27

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I think both Chang and Sushant deserved their 30's but according to me reasons were different.

1.)    Chang: The dance was difficult, to say the least. Even Madhuri herself said that the chair dance looks very easy but its not. It showed Chang's groW*H as a dancer.

Only thing that was a little off was that there was no clear concept, more of a song and dance routine, but that's okay- it is difficult to conceptualize every performance and anyway there was no rule that there must be a concept or something- a good concept gives an extra edge and helps audiences connect with the dance, but dance itself here is the main priority

I also thought that he was going a little fast, but I am not sure of it. Plus I think it happened only for a brief period in chair dance, so I can't base my opinion on that.

Overall, I think he deserved his 30.

2.)    Sushant: I really can't imagine someone NOT giving a 30 to this performance. It had the most perfect concept- since it showed Madhuri what she truly is- a DREAM, A FASCINATION for millions- I'm not surprised Remo was moved by the dance, cos at some point I guess we all want to reach out to our star, and dream about them, and Sushant's performance did just that.

Add to that the excellent choreography. The lifts were done so delicately and with love. There's a lot that goes into a PER-FECT performance- and Sushant's performance had just that I think'an intense connection (due to the concept) with the audience that is the pre-requisite to make the dance touch you, choreography, expressions (they were really beautiful and the high point of the dance), light effects(gave the dance a dreamy feel), camera effects, poise, confidence and what not! The lyrics were beautiful and suited the whole situation.

But most important thing, according to me, is that a great dance is one which takes you into its mood, and makes you FEEL. Like If the dance is energetic, you also feel pumped up and we can say dance went well. That happened to me in Chang's case. In Sushant's case, it was dreamy and I had a big smile on my face throughout the performance and in the end I was all AWWW'. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shahidzloverMamanadhahiArsha85--Minks--EatPrayLovekrutiv100spsharmilashanak.hotSphallolaliaCuteCherry-monica-halifax004Jagavi_Naik...PARiNA...TiyalinimrahlunzaMysterygirl_me.Mandy.coolpratzTani91Euphoria.Nisha_90-Hoor-yipeeCurlylocksAreYaar

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Totally well deserved...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanablyton

richmich IF-Dazzler
richmich
richmich

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely well deserved.Chang deserved 2 get 30.It was a fully dance oriented act.Only dance,pure dance and fully dance and sometimes we wanna c this kind of dance.Tired of seeing the concepts and acts and emotions ,just to cover up their shortcomings.They were magical when they danced to Tamma tamma.Totally agree wid Remo,when he said that This is called Improvement and groW*H.Wanna c more of such dances.Way 2 go Chang.Keep it up n All d best
suadvani Goldie
suadvani
suadvani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
IMHO  .. both VERY well deserved..
I was totally impressed by both dances.. Sushants was totally cute lovely choreography especially loved it as he is so enamoured with Madhuri I dunno to me it showed as a real tribute.. (and Sushant doesnt get 30 every time.. he didnt get 30 last week.. ), and Changs  wow the boy has seriously improved.. i've tried that chair dance and dancing to tama tama both really hard and to keep the energy up the whole way kudos.. )

I love this show!!

-monica-lunzashivani003

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Sushant totally deserved his 30. His performance was outstanding. He melded with the music. He is so versatile. One cannot separate Sushant from the music & dance as it flowed so naturally, like he belonged to the song.
Chang was different, he also danced very well.

Sushant deserved more than 30. His performances are mind blowing.

-monica-lunza

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i caught both chang's & sushant's acts while droolin over glimpses of srk Day Dreaming 

anyways back to da point, chang ws really fab and i enjoyed da beginning of his act more than da chair part. he deserves 30 plus im startin to like chang cz he's da only star who's groW*H really impresses me. i wont be too surprised if he goes to win da show

as for sushant, i think any MD fan or any fan could relate to his act. it ws pure poetic for me. 3 cheers to shampa for classic and simple choreography Thumbs Up i loved all da moments in dat act and yes i think he deservd da 30 he got......

ooopsy almost forgot to mention sushi's expressions..... woah his facial expressions were totally awesome and i'd feel da same way if i imagined srk dancing with me Day Dreaming kuch kuch hua na sushi?!?! Day Dreaming

Edited by NaDzGirl - 19 January 2011 at 1:29am

Mamana-monica-lunza

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
totally agree with Niki.
Both of them truly deserved 30 or i would say more than 30.
On watching Sushant's peformance, i forgot everything that i didn't even notice when it started and when it finished. It was just like an wonderful dream and I just wished that the dream would never end.

Mamanalunza

Go to top