Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SECRET IS OUT- vampires in Geet :D :D :D :D

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: Made for pure fun πŸ˜‰

I have a question for the CVs

Are you trying to prove doctors especially women doctors are idiots πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ 🀣 🀣

The medicine lady (dai ma) from the village refused to abort the baby because Geet was not ready . I used to think that it was because she had a good heart but after studying some of the recent women doctors in this series πŸ€“ and the medicine they practice ......I have come to this conclusion

"THE DAI MA PERSON MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE AND BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT A VAMPIRE" 😲 😲 😲 😲

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah, think about it, the doctors they have managed to show the last 2 times are hell bent on making sure Maan makes the decision to get rid of the baby 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² .......it is almost like they want the baby dead at any cost πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Let us examine the doctor's behavior here πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

1) Obtaining a medical degree does not send your brains into deep freeze πŸ€” 🀣🀣

2) Obtaining a medical degree does not cause you to lose common sense and say things like "I can save the baby or the mother.......when the mother is 3 months pregnant πŸ€” πŸ˜•  🀣 🀣 🀣.....really??? πŸ˜• πŸ€” how will the baby survive without the mother pray tell πŸ˜› πŸ€“ 🀣 🀣 🀣......maybe you can write a research paper while you are at it.....even better go for the Nobel Prize in medicine 🀣 🀣 🀣.....I am sure they will give it to you for keeping a 3-month old fetus alive outside its mother's body 🀣 🀣 🀣

3) Obtaining a medical degree ensures that you loose all sense of decency 😑 and forget the Hippocratic oath that you take ......you are more interested in killing babies than saving the mother. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 how else do you explain these losers trying to get rid of the baby πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

4) Most importantly, last but not the least, you forget you are a woman and a doctor and just turn into a blood thirsty monster hungering for the blood of an unborn innocent child. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......yeah kinda like a vampire 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Then why are the doctors doing this? The answer is simple πŸ˜‰

The CVs are trying everything including introducing vampires in the form of doctors (the other series does not have a vampire who is a doctor 😈 😎 πŸ€“.....beat that Kekta πŸ˜‰) to match the vampire series in terms of TRPs 🀣
🀣🀣🀣........we needed a vampire and so we got one.....in the form of a doctor nonetheless 🀣🀣🀣🀣 now we just have to wait and see if the TRPs go up.πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Everybody brace yourself........Maan is going to have to figure out how to save his unborn child from vampires next
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 Too good Jhanavi, kahan se logic laaiee hai, lagta hai tujh pur Geet CV's ka asar honey laga hai lolz...Waisey loved your illogical logic, atleast kuch toh dum hai, research ke baad kuch to laiee toh, nontheless our Geet doctors.....

Loved your post, bindas as usualπŸ‘πŸ€£.....

Muniza
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jhan Moi loves you for makin me crack up 1st thing in the morning🀣🀣🀣🀣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jhan...When I read the title of your post I was like...😲...Then when I read the content I was....🀣!!!!!

I swear the CVs are hellbent on screwing with our minds.....Please pardon my language...Every time we heave a sigh of relief and think the baby is safe ....the CVs come up with some new hare-brained idea to get rid of it...Its really....🀒....I hope CVs this is the last time for a long time that u will use the baby card....Its really becoming tiresome to watch doctors spouting inane dialogues like "Baby or Mother" When Geet is supposedly 3-4 months pregnant....πŸ˜•....So....

Get another life to screw with CVs...My suggestion would be Annie(the Non-Existent Sister)
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post, JhanπŸ‘ I was actually imagining some lady in scrubs with pointy fangs🀣Dude there it is, the subject of my next nightmare 

Yeah CVs, could we stop this threatening the viewers with harming the baby talk? I think that card has been played so many times now....its tattered with overuse. πŸ€“
Give it a rest, next time you decide to use medicine as a possible avenue, I suggest you do some research....I don't know maybe use Google or some such search engine for research. Very informative these things are.

How about trying something else...
1).explaining where NE(Annie) came from,
2) where she was all this while, 
3)what happened to Vicky. 
4)Is Dev still trying to stare Meera's door into submission
5)Did Sasha take sanyas?
6)Let Maan and Geet enjoy a little bit of married life.
There's more I can say about NE but I'll refrain. 
While you are at it can you dress Arjun like  a grown up and not like a wannabe teenagerπŸ€“

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
deepthichoudary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovedd ur post...
that make me laugh... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Adeena...
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome post yaar. it cracking me up. waah kya logic nikala hai is ilogical step of cvs.
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhannnnnn this was fabulous..... 🀣🀣🀣 where do you get the ideas from??? so damn funny 🀣🀣🀣 i love your sense of humor....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†