Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SECRET IS OUT- vampires in Geet :D :D :D :D

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: Made for pure fun Wink

I have a question for the CVs

Are you trying to prove doctors especially women doctors are idiots Shocked Shocked Angry ROFL ROFL

The medicine lady (dai ma) from the village refused to abort the baby because Geet was not ready Approve. I used to think that it was because she had a good heart but after studying some of the recent women doctors in this series Geek and the medicine they practice Ouch......I have come to this conclusion

"THE DAI MA PERSON MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE AND BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT A VAMPIRE" Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, think about it, the doctors they have managed to show the last 2 times are hell bent on making sure Maan makes the decision to get rid of the baby Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .......it is almost like they want the baby dead at any cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Let us examine the doctor's behavior here Confused Confused Confused Confused

1) Obtaining a medical degree does not send your brains into deep freeze Ermm ROFLROFL

2) Obtaining a medical degree does not cause you to lose common sense and say things like "I can save the baby or the mother.......when the mother is 3 months pregnant Ermm Confused D'oh ROFL ROFL ROFL.....really??? Confused Ermm how will the baby survive without the mother pray tell Tongue Geek ROFL ROFL ROFL......maybe you can write a research paper while you are at it.....even better go for the Nobel Prize in medicine ROFL ROFL ROFL.....I am sure they will give it to you for keeping a 3-month old fetus alive outside its mother's body ROFL ROFL ROFL

3) Obtaining a medical degree ensures that you loose all sense of decency Angry and forget the Hippocratic oath that you take Ouch ......you are more interested in killing babies than saving the mother. ROFLROFLROFLROFL how else do you explain these losers trying to get rid of the baby LOL LOL LOL

4) Most importantly, last but not the least, you forget you are a woman and a doctor and just turn into a blood thirsty monster hungering for the blood of an unborn innocent child. LOL LOL LOL ......yeah kinda like a vampire ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Then why are the doctors doing this? The answer is simple Wink

The CVs are trying everything including introducing vampires in the form of doctors (the other series does not have a vampire who is a doctor Evil Smile Cool Geek.....beat that Kekta Wink) to match the vampire series in terms of TRPs ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL........we needed a vampire and so we got one.....in the form of a doctor nonetheless ROFLROFLROFLROFL now we just have to wait and see if the TRPs go up.Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Everybody brace yourself........Maan is going to have to figure out how to save his unborn child from vampires next
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10psychomeggitika.jamara7374kinnikaTiharikawinonadeepthichoudaryDilsayGeekgodSweetSammyDillikudimi7chimesmaansapanchjun5meravigilisodrdee142shinusRiMa_972WeAimToPleasecooldude10-PoisonIvy-Cute_AshInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL Too good Jhanavi, kahan se logic laaiee hai, lagta hai tujh pur Geet CV's ka asar honey laga hai lolz...Waisey loved your illogical logic, atleast kuch toh dum hai, research ke baad kuch to laiee toh, nontheless our Geet doctors.....

Loved your post, bindas as usualClapROFL.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
ROFLAMAZING

liv2laugh

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Jhan Moi loves you for makin me crack up 1st thing in the morningROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusliv2laugh

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Jhan...When I read the title of your post I was like...Shocked...Then when I read the content I was....ROFL!!!!!

I swear the CVs are hellbent on screwing with our minds.....Please pardon my language...Every time we heave a sigh of relief and think the baby is safe ....the CVs come up with some new hare-brained idea to get rid of it...Its really....Dead....I hope CVs this is the last time for a long time that u will use the baby card....Its really becoming tiresome to watch doctors spouting inane dialogues like "Baby or Mother" When Geet is supposedly 3-4 months pregnant....Confused....So....

Get another life to screw with CVs...My suggestion would be Annie(the Non-Existent Sister)

liv2laugh

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Awesome post, JhanClap I was actually imagining some lady in scrubs with pointy fangsROFLDude there it is, the subject of my next nightmareOuch 

Yeah CVs, could we stop this threatening the viewers with harming the baby talk? I think that card has been played so many times now....its tattered with overuseGeek
Give it a rest, next time you decide to use medicine as a possible avenue, I suggest you do some research....I don't know maybe use Google or some such search engine for research. Very informative these things are.

How about trying something else...
1).explaining where NE(Annie) came from,
2) where she was all this while, 
3)what happened to Vicky. 
4)Is Dev still trying to stare Meera's door into submission
5)Did Sasha take sanyas?
6)Let Maan and Geet enjoy a little bit of married life.
There's more I can say about NE but I'll refrain. 
While you are at it can you dress Arjun like  a grown up and not like a wannabe teenagerGeek

Edited by Geekgod - 19 January 2011 at 12:15am

liv2laugh

deepthichoudary IF-Dazzler
deepthichoudary
deepthichoudary

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Loved your post ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

liv2laugh

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
lovedd ur post...
that make me laugh... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Adeena...

liv2laugh

Go to top