India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KUDOS TO TEAMWORK

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was a wonderful answer to all those who had been bashing both the CVs and Nissar abt the show going downhill. Each and every scene enacted out between Geet and Brij , and also Brij and Maan was crafted out to perfection.
BRIJ
I start with Brij as being the negative character he will automatically be on the receiving end of all our hatred and will soon be forgotten as we like to remember only the good parts. But the singular reason of us hating him so much is ultimately his success as he has defined the character of the villian in such a way that we had to hate him. So kudos Brij for being the perfect Villian............................Clap

DD
U were phenominal............simply spectacular...........both in ur depiction of terror,relief or ultimate pride in ur choosen companion or on becoming a mother. U looked divine too, so beautifull............ so perfect for a bride.

GC
There have been so many things written abt u that i don't think anything has been left to be mentioned...............fight sequence was superb...........we had waited for it for so long and u didn't let us down..............U looked like a prince standing at the door waiting to get in to wed ur love...............expressions amazing.....................Loved u(nothing new.always do, can't help myself actuallyLOL LOL LOL)

NISSAR AND CVs

Thank u for this wonderful episode which covered some of the issues which were long overdue. I had so wanted Geet to face down her (medieval)bro, and she did so with so much confidence and pride on herself becoming a mother and pride too for her Maan who has given her this self-confidence. I had always thought that this journey of GHSp could never be complete untill she could face her worst fears and the people responsible for her leaving her family and home and yesterday she did so and it was perfect.
Secondly like a typical Indian audience it seemed incomplete without the hero beating the villain up and this also was long overdue that MSK do so in front of an audience so that there be some evidence of what Brij had wanted to do and so yesterday this pyaas for revenge on our part and wish to see MSk doing dhishum-dhishum was finally fulfilled.

Yesterday's episode  showcased Geet's pride in her becoming a mother against all odds laid before her by fate and a host of unsavory characters and love and pride when she mentions Maan as the father of her baby, Maan as who has helped grow her self confidence. Love when Maan looks at her during her speech.............. In fact everything yesterday was perfect, even the slyness with which Arjun makes a place in Dadi's and Annie's heart thereby paving a path for himself into their home was also done well.

So, kudos to the whole team of CVs and also to u Nissar for the excellent episode.
but here comes the request..... we all know that u need trps and so this continual threat to the baby and ur keeping in store a future scenario when during delivery such a tension filled episode can again be shown.but plz refrain from bringing it up again and again as then it becomes a monotonous thing. GHSP can't survive without both its lead pairs, nor can it survive another MU betwn them and now i think as per the general consensus it wont survive the death of this baby too....................... so i think u get the idea what we all want.
I know it is a tough call for u people to work around so many requests and public expectations , but we have full faith on u all that u will write and show us episodes parallel to what GHSP has always been famous for...........its uniqueness.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 18 January 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick501111joanPGirnkdg129Ayesha05blackb28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Come on guys....comment. do u agree with me or not???????????????
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Yesterday's episode was a wonderful answer to all those who had been bashing both the CVs and Nissar abt the show going downhill. Each and every scene enacted out between Geet and Brij , and also Brij and Maan was crafted out to perfection.
BRIJ
I start with Brij as being the negative character he will automatically be on the receiving end of all our hatred and will soon be forgotten as we like to remember only the good parts. But the singular reason of us hating him so much is ultimately his success as he has defined the character of the villian in such a way that we had to hate him. So kudos Brij for being the perfect Villian............................Clap

DD
U were phenominal............simply spectacular...........both in ur depiction of terror,relief or ultimate pride in ur choosen companion or on becoming a mother. U looked divine too, so beautifull............ so perfect for a bride.

GC
There have been so many things written abt u that i don't think anything has been left to be mentioned...............fight sequence was superb...........we had waited for it for so long and u didn't let us down..............U looked like a prince standing at the door waiting to get in to wed ur love...............expressions amazing.....................Loved u(nothing new.always do, can't help myself actuallyLOL LOL LOL)

NISSAR AND CVs

Thank u for this wonderful episode which covered some of the issues which were long overdue. I had so wanted Geet to face down her (medieval)bro, and she did so with so much confidence and pride on herself becoming a mother and pride too for her Maan who has given her this self-confidence. I had always thought that this journey of GHSp could never be complete untill she could face her worst fears and the people responsible for her leaving her family and home and yesterday she did so and it was perfect.
Secondly like a typical Indian audience it seemed incomplete without the hero beating the villain up and this also was long overdue that MSK do so in front of an audience so that there be some evidence of what Brij had wanted to do and so yesterday this pyaas for revenge on our part and wish to see MSk doing dhishum-dhishum was finally fulfilled.

Yesterday's episode  showcased Geet's pride in her becoming a mother against all odds laid before her by fate and a host of unsavory characters and love and pride when she mentions Maan as the father of her baby, Maan as who has helped grow her self confidence. Love when Maan looks at her during her speech.............. In fact everything yesterday was perfect, even the slyness with which Arjun makes a place in Dadi's and Annie's heart thereby paving a path for himself into their home was also done well.

So, kudos to the whole team of CVs and also to u Nissar for the excellent episode.
but here comes the request..... we all know that u need trps and so this continual threat to the baby and ur keeping in store a future scenario when during delivery such a tension filled episode can again be shown.but plz refrain from bringing it up again and again as then it becomes a monotonous thing. GHSP can't survive without both its lead pairs, nor can it survive another MU betwn them and now i think as per the general consensus it wont survive the death of this baby too....................... so i think u get the idea what we all want.
I know it is a tough call for u people to work around so many requests and public expectations , but we have full faith on u all that u will write and show us episodes parallel to what GHSP has always been famous for...........its uniqueness.

u r absolutely right.....

aap ne to sb k dil ki baat keh di......

nice.......

undoubtly  all credit goes to cv and leads drashti and gurmeet......

hats off to all of u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Seems like none but one has agreed to what i had written!!!!!!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top