•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Kinjal is not pregnant. It was all her plan to stop her marriage with elesh. i think for the past few episodes she has been trying to tell the family members that she is not pregnant but nobody is giving her a chance to say it.

You are right.

It was disclosed in SBS segment.
why the hell is she trrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyying to say that, why try try try
showing why the helll can she not yelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that loudly, this si disgusting
so the whole 10 months of kinjal track torture was to show us that finally she will come under clutches of bloody urmis famillllllllllllllllllllllllly is this
bloody cvs doing alll this to show nonsense to us all
so now even if koki herself wants to kick rashi badly she will not be ableeeeeeeeee to is tis what bloody cvs are showing us

nonsense can kinjal not just shout it out

soooo disgusting

matlab hum sirf gandh gandh gandh dekhne ke liye bhaitey hain

next time in start awards some one should talking disgusting about serials which always show evil and evil and evil

past 3 months in SNS only bloooooooooooooody evil happening
now no one wnats to comment is it? am i saying wrong here
Originally posted by shon703

now no one wnats to comment is it? am i saying wrong here

Its just that looking at your frustration I think u r not used to watching serials.....these things are very common if the serial has to go on...if kinjal was to yell and tell everyone then the serial would have finished soon and the producers dont want to finish the serial soon...so obviously it has to draaaaaaagggggggggg..but dont worry..i am sure a yelling scene will defintely be there.
Archu...welcome to the forum..
and yes its already disclosed that Kinjal is not pregnant and soon she will tell this to All Family members...
but kabheeeeee mooh kholegi woh  .....    'dhawal ke saat band bajne ke baadd.....'
Originally posted by shon703

but kabheeeeee mooh kholegi woh  .....    'dhawal ke saat band bajne ke baadd.....'

this dhawal guy is not any well known actor. and also looks wise he is not that gr8...so i am pretty much sure that he is just a side kick brought in for some time....there is no way kinjal will get married to him. and as usual urmila and rashi's evil plans will flop. i think they might patch up with Elesh again. have patience and keep watching :)

archu1234 - pray aisaaa he ho....i am not against dhawal but oooh i dont wnat rashi to get upper hand then..... sorry

i think kinjal shd get married to elesh, if she is not preg, kokila will rgeian her self confidence and thoda she will ahve command over bloody rashi-urmi