tht romantic n passionate hug was d highlight...

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone... its so sad all r discussing abut stalker here...  is it viren or sid... (personally i think its viren now... as someone is tryin to frame sid... baki lets see.. it can be divya doin all this on the tunes of hemlata lets see... )

bt guys no one is here discussing abut tht amazing, passionate and romantic hug btw nivren 😳... 

highlight of the whole song sequence infact whole episode was tht beautiful hug😳... jus loved the expressions on viren's face during the hug 😳... 

the hug which he did frm back n then the proper hug... both were jus awesome... 😳

awww i so want to see some more such scenes... 

wht do u think guys???? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@teddybear66 yeah  the song seq was very romantic😍 the song,the dance,the hug 🤗everything was beautiful 😳me too want to see many romantic scenes
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haye haye dat hug ws just woooooooooooooow.... when dat shot ws gettin over i ws like no no noooooooooo dont stop keep huggin😍
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

haye haye dat hug ws just woooooooooooooow.... when dat shot ws gettin over i ws like no no noooooooooo dont stop keep huggin😍

seriously i wanted the hug to continue... 
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I love nivren n hoping for such romance in future.....
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trendzy

Guys I love nivren n hoping for such romance in future.....

me too... 😳
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am only watching the date sequence. Its CTs fault, they made the episode in a way that the MP scene overshadows the date scene, its a shame really.

I think they are done with Nivedita's rona dhona track. Don't think it is Sid either.
In all the articles, Viren is mentioned as a grey character not negative, so still hoping its not Viren.
Sorry, won't talk about this stupid stalking business. Nivren were truly magical, dreamy, enchanting wish the entire episode was for them.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

I am only watching the date sequence. Its CTs fault, they made the episode in a way that the MP scene overshadows the date scene, its a shame really.

I think they are done with Nivedita's rona dhona track. Don't think it is Sid either.
In all the articles, Viren is mentioned as a grey character not negative, so still hoping its not Viren.
Sorry, won't talk about this stupid stalking business. Nivren were truly magical, dreamy, enchanting wish the entire episode was for them.

actually the stalker track totally overpowered the beautiful nivren date ... bt no doubt the whole sequence was truly magically... 
Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u people even forgot abt the kiss which viren gave to nivi in her hands!!!!!❤️
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xlovesu

u people even forgot abt the kiss which viren gave to nivi in her hands!!!!!❤️

ohhhh yes ... the kiss... tht was cherry on cake man ... viren is so much in love with nivi...