Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

tht romantic n passionate hug was d highlight...

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
hey everyone... its so sad all r discussing abut stalker here...  is it viren or sid... (personally i think its viren now... as someone is tryin to frame sid... baki lets see.. it can be divya doin all this on the tunes of hemlata lets see... )

bt guys no one is here discussing abut tht amazing, passionate and romantic hug btw nivren Embarrassed... 

highlight of the whole song sequence infact whole episode was tht beautiful hugEmbarrassed... jus loved the expressions on viren's face during the hug Embarrassed... 

the hug which he did frm back n then the proper hug... both were jus awesome... Embarrassed

awww i so want to see some more such scenes... 

wht do u think guys???? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

oracalaashiluvskinnyvids08ShayafanVirMan_ArShi_Namita_sirjeeCurlylocks

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@teddybear66 yeah  the song seq was very romanticDay Dreaming the song,the dance,the hug Hugeverything was beautiful Embarrassedme too want to see many romantic scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66Shayafan

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
haye haye dat hug ws just woooooooooooooow.... when dat shot ws gettin over i ws like no no noooooooooo dont stop keep hugginDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShi

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

haye haye dat hug ws just woooooooooooooow.... when dat shot ws gettin over i ws like no no noooooooooo dont stop keep hugginDay Dreaming

seriously i wanted the hug to continue... 
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Guys I love nivren n hoping for such romance in future.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

Guys I love nivren n hoping for such romance in future.....

me too..Embarrassed

Shayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I am only watching the date sequence. Its CTs fault, they made the episode in a way that the MP scene overshadows the date scene, its a shame really.

I think they are done with Nivedita's rona dhona track. Don't think it is Sid either.
In all the articles, Viren is mentioned as a grey character not negative, so still hoping its not Viren.
Sorry, won't talk about this stupid stalking business. Nivren were truly magical, dreamy, enchanting wish the entire episode was for them.
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I am only watching the date sequence. Its CTs fault, they made the episode in a way that the MP scene overshadows the date scene, its a shame really.

I think they are done with Nivedita's rona dhona track. Don't think it is Sid either.
In all the articles, Viren is mentioned as a grey character not negative, so still hoping its not Viren.
Sorry, won't talk about this stupid stalking business. Nivren were truly magical, dreamy, enchanting wish the entire episode was for them.

actually the stalker track totally overpowered the beautiful nivren date ... bt no doubt the whole sequence was truly magically... 

vids08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index