Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal's FB status

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Jus a while back Mishal Has updated His Fb status. He says ::

"Initially I signed the contract only for six months, but then the Producer asked me to continue and renewed my contract till December 2010. Now when I had a word with the production house, they have asked me to extend it by two more months. I cannot leave the show mid way like this, as it will not be professional on my part. So I will wait and watch till February".
He Further adds in the comment section::  so for now m not leavinG..........Being professional cannot leave LTL in midway na.......

Mods:: M not sure whether this kind of post cud be made on IF. If By chance i violate the rules, then plz close the topic. Sorry for inconvenience.

Edited by komal_w25 - 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baul

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Komal,

The statuses you posted here have been shared with the forum a couple of weeks ago too. Embarrassed It turns out that that profile for MR is fake. It isn't the real Mishal Raheja. The real Mishal Raheja doesn't add friends so you can't see his wall/status. This isn't the real Mishal so I wouldn't pay any attention to his ranting.

And plus it's confirmed that MR is staying so all his statuses now are moot.. LOL

Topic Closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index