Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pride & Love - Pride in Love (Page 4)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by kuls11

wonderful and very beautifully written....Nandu.......I will add my comments later.....

thank you Kul..will wait

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Awesome nandita i cnt tell u how beautifully u discribe everything &  the sig it added 4 moon on itEmbarrassed

Liana Big smileso glad you liked it sweetheart ..i'm so so happy
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Smile nandita, ur analysis on pride n love is just awesome....just as maneet whose expressions tell them all....n geets pride in being a mother....three cheers...she is indeed a woman of today, a woman of substance!!!

thank you Supriya 
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Nandu ...beautiful and so touching Clap.....loved it Big smile

thanks Jes glad u liked
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you nanita for your lovely post .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Pride &  Love - Pride in Love

Interestingly Love & Pride are considered 'opposite' principles & their being opposites makes them more inseparable....&  inter- complimentary.

There can hardly be Love without Pride & cannot be Pride without Love....coz Love sans Pride is impotent were as Pride sans Love is shallow.

Pride is incomplete without love and love is incomprehensible without pride..coz Pride being a complex word not alone means relishing in own self but cherishing strong feelings for others too.

You are my anchor
You are my guide
You tore down the walls
You build up my pride

Part of you is what I want to be
Loving you comes so naturally
When I close my eyes you're the light I see
Nothing can go wrong when you are with me

Pride in ones Love that comes with respect , trust & total dedication of your whole being ...

Beaming Pride that reflects in Geet's very soul ...in her powerful speech addressed to the society ...speech describing her ardent  pride for a Man who truly deserves to be called Man unlike other men she has known ...
For Maan - for all the love , trust , respect he has for her ...seeds of self respect  not self pity that he had sown into her sub conscious that gave her the strength to question, demand & revolt in the first place ...

Her gratitude towards him for being in her life , protecting & cherishing her & 'their ' baby  to the best of his ability & more .

Pride in His Love that gives Geet the strength again to fight to save her & baby's life & then to confront the sick example of Male in society , Brij .

Loving you brings to me such pride,
I love you deeper then the earths core;
Yet every second I find myself loving you more

Threateningly Silent yet Roaring Pride in Maan's eyes for Geet.

Pride that makes him challenge the world  & destiny too, Pride in the Woman who made her place not alone in his heart & life but  also made her place , an identity for the world to see..a example & beacon of light for ever suffering woman ...to shout & fight for their right & never give up on themselves ....

Pride towards the mother who is fiercely making every attempt to bring to this world the life that is breathing in her womb, their life , their dream that a psycho for his false ego had tried to harm....

Raging with fury & swelling with pride in their love they stood there holding  hands  - their Togetherness being the Victory of their Beliefs , Principles , Trust  & their Truth..
Victory of their Pride for each other & for their Love.

Love
Nandita.

Wow Nandita, I'm speechless, this article of yours has brought tears to my eyes, I'm too choked with emotion to comment much.

You've used a Paradox and have explained and justified it to the tee........Can't say anything more dear.......don't want to belittle your beautiful article with my insufficient remarks..........just love your post and love you........God Bless

thank you Daisy ..As always you have me humbled with your generous appreciation ...i love you so so much

drdee142

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Thank you nanita for your lovely post .

thanks Mona i'm happy u liked it
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Pride &  Love - Pride in Love

Interestingly Love & Pride are considered 'opposite' principles & their being opposites makes them more inseparable....&  inter- complimentary.

There can hardly be Love without Pride & cannot be Pride without Love....coz Love sans Pride is impotent were as Pride sans Love is shallow.

Pride is incomplete without love and love is incomprehensible without pride..coz Pride being a complex word not alone means relishing in own self but cherishing strong feelings for others too.

You are my anchor
You are my guide
You tore down the walls
You build up my pride

Part of you is what I want to be
Loving you comes so naturally
When I close my eyes you're the light I see
Nothing can go wrong when you are with me

Pride in ones Love that comes with respect , trust & total dedication of your whole being ...

Beaming Pride that reflects in Geet's very soul ...in her powerful speech addressed to the society ...speech describing her ardent  pride for a Man who truly deserves to be called Man unlike other men she has known ...
For Maan - for all the love , trust , respect he has for her ...seeds of self respect  not self pity that he had sown into her sub conscious that gave her the strength to question, demand & revolt in the first place ...

Her gratitude towards him for being in her life , protecting & cherishing her & 'their ' baby  to the best of his ability & more .

Pride in His Love that gives Geet the strength again to fight to save her & baby's life & then to confront the sick example of Male in society , Brij .

Loving you brings to me such pride,
I love you deeper then the earths core;
Yet every second I find myself loving you more

Threateningly Silent yet Roaring Pride in Maan's eyes for Geet.

Pride that makes him challenge the world  & destiny too, Pride in the Woman who made her place not alone in his heart & life but  also made her place , an identity for the world to see..a example & beacon of light for ever suffering woman ...to shout & fight for their right & never give up on themselves ....

Pride towards the mother who is fiercely making every attempt to bring to this world the life that is breathing in her womb, their life , their dream that a psycho for his false ego had tried to harm....

Raging with fury & swelling with pride in their love they stood there holding  hands  - their Togetherness being the Victory of their Beliefs , Principles , Trust  & their Truth..

Love
Nandita.
Nandita u have done it once again dear...............lovely postClapClapClapClapClap..............soooo touchy and sooooooooo true...............each and every word holds soooooooo true in our divine and magical MAANEET's eternal bond..............so i have underlined everythingSmileSmile..............have no words to praise u dear................u write so beautifully...........u r gifted NanditaSmileSmileSmile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by sptrno - 19 January 2011 at 11:54pm

nanditasingh

Go to top