Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

Nandita u have done it once again dear...............lovely post๐Ÿ‘..............soooo touchy and sooooooooo true...............each and every word holds soooooooo true in our divine and magical MAANEET's eternal bond..............so i have underlined everything๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..............have no words to praise u dear................u write so beautifully...........u r gifted Nandita๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Raging with fury & swelling with pride in their love they stood there holding  hands  - their Togetherness being the Victory of their Beliefs , Principles , Trust  & their Truth..
Victory of their Pride for each other & for their Love.

๐Ÿ‘

thank you so much Spandhan
i'm truly grateful to u for all the appreciation
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful as ever Nadu.....

An standing Ovation for explaining Geet's pride. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes her awe for this man culminates into this one word pride. Maan indeed gave her a reason to held her head high and rejoice. He is her pillar of strength. and as long as she remain holding this pillar no storm of live can hurt her. Maan is Geet's refuge.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruja

beautifully written dear๐Ÿ‘

Shruja๐Ÿค—just want to hug u not say anything more..miss u๐Ÿ˜ญ
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitepearl

Beautiful as ever Nadu.....

An standing Ovation for explaining Geet's pride. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes her awe for this man culminates into this one word pride. Maan indeed gave her a reason to held her head high and rejoice. He is her pillar of strength. and as long as she remain holding this pillar no storm of live can hurt her. Maan is Geet's refuge.

Call me greedy ..but i was so much waiting to read that you liked this post.....๐Ÿค—

yes he is everything she can call Divine ..infact more than it ..coz besides being such an epitome of holiness ..he is human too, being God may be easy at times..but being human is so rare.

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Call me greedy ..but i was so much waiting to read that you liked this post.....๐Ÿค—

yes he is everything she can call Divine ..infact more than it ..coz besides being such an epitome of holiness ..he is human too, being God may be easy at times..but being human is so rare.

I am deeply honored to know that my opinion matter so much to U. But its Ur writing girl that is so captivating. It automatically generates praises for you..
Loved the expression .."being human is so rare"

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE LOVELY POST
mahikaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

thank you sweetheart....& i'm not lazy anymore u & Pooja are great at nagging me into posting almost everyday....but i don't love u.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

you do love me don't deny๐Ÿ˜ณ