Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Rani's CC #14 - Special Edition *Invites Only* (Page 42)

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 6013

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by simi_1

@Debu you sang on stage for india nite  that is sweet, we also had india nite celebrations here last saturday and it was a blast, just went and hung out with some friends
 
@raju, watched 2 episodes of DID doubes last week, at my friends, it was pretty cool, so thinking of watching it here and there when i remember, do u have any favorites that you are rooting for
 
@Rachhhhhhhhhhh Hug, how have you been
 
well had tonnes of family visits and fun time, this week has been a little slow for me , though i long for nothing to do, get bored when i actually have some time in hand LOL, so trying to play catch up with all the movies that i missed out in the last few months

Yeah thats how i ended up liking DID season 2, by watching at my cuzs place..but this season seems good but has a slow start..hope it gets better but i like Abhinaav and Sangeeta Tongue

but what movies did you watch? Any recommendations? 
 
 
watched Dhobi Ghat coutesey AX, sent me the link, liked it  and also No one killed Jessica,
 
Actually liked band baaja bharathi till half time and then it got boring for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Yupp I really want to see all the movies you have mentioned above..the last movie i seen was Sheilaaa Sheila ki jawaaniiii in the theaters with friends LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 6013

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by simi_1

@Debu you sang on stage for india nite  that is sweet, we also had india nite celebrations here last saturday and it was a blast, just went and hung out with some friends
 
@raju, watched 2 episodes of DID doubes last week, at my friends, it was pretty cool, so thinking of watching it here and there when i remember, do u have any favorites that you are rooting for
 
@Rachhhhhhhhhhh Hug, how have you been
 
well had tonnes of family visits and fun time, this week has been a little slow for me , though i long for nothing to do, get bored when i actually have some time in hand LOL, so trying to play catch up with all the movies that i missed out in the last few months

Why don't you come on IF anymore? Ouch And you never update your FB either!

Awwww I'm glad you had tons of fun Big smile Come on IF, you will never get bored here LOL
 
 
RAch was also quite busy end of last year other than having fun, but do think of all of you, my last summer was such a blast with all you folks.  hopefully will be here more during spring break time and definitley summer time
 
so what movies did u watch, and anything exciting that i missed out on here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta--Rachna--

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Chalo i have to go study..planned to come here for 10 mins but it has been like 45 mins haha...byeeee Simii and Raach Raach onlyyy

It was nice chatting with u simi after soo long..plzz keep visiting uss n posting here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1--Rachna--

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 6013

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Yupp I really want to see all the movies you have mentioned above..the last movie i seen was Sheilaaa Sheila ki jawaaniiii in the theaters with friends LOL
 
 
LOLLOL pehle munni, ab sheila kya baat hai raju, beech beech mein kuch padayi vadiye bhi kar na teek haiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi_1

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Why don't you come on IF anymore? Ouch And you never update your FB either!

Awwww I'm glad you had tons of fun Big smile Come on IF, you will never get bored here LOL
 
RAch was also quite busy end of last year other than having fun, but do think of all of you, my last summer was such a blast with all you folks.  hopefully will be here more during spring break time and definitley summer time
 
so what movies did u watch, and anything exciting that i missed out on here

Oh okay. Awww you do think about us, that's sweet of you! I miss you, it was fun with you here!

When will this spring and summer break be?

I hardly watch new movies LOL The last movie I watched was Golmaal 3 and No Problem! Nah, you didn't miss anything, CC has been moving really slowly for a long time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi_1

Originally posted by raju786

Yupp I really want to see all the movies you have mentioned above..the last movie i seen was Sheilaaa Sheila ki jawaaniiii in the theaters with friends LOL
 
 
LOLLOL pehle munni, ab sheila kya baat hai raju, beech beech mein kuch padayi vadiye bhi kar na teek haiLOLLOL

yeah while i study, i listen to them both, they give me energy while im studying LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 6013

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Chalo i have to go study..planned to come here for 10 mins but it has been like 45 mins haha...byeeee Simii and Raach Raach onlyyy

It was nice chatting with u simi after soo long..plzz keep visiting uss n posting here
 
 
goodnite dude, it is so nice to touch base with you too after a long time ,will definitley be in touch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13855

Jugnu_244 220 13855 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76806

.Aparajhita. 865 76806 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36177

SobtiObsession 1159 36177 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
Indian Idol Chat Club - 28th Edition INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Cutiepie Rani   Replies: 1203   Views: 28262

Cutiepie Rani 1203 28262 27 June 2010 at 9:59am by JasToronto
Edition 2 : CC Gossip Times: Contest

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: cool_pooja   Replies: 75   Views: 6220

cool_pooja 75 6220 19 February 2008 at 12:46pm by scarletteblue

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index