PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Misti Ok will keep an eye next week I read on PR that day or the day after it was no 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti and Chalhov,

Aiyoo-----Now PR was supposed to help RMJ and SSBS with their TRP numbers........and what hit them ........they lost the only coveted soap position to colors.---choo---chooo.  Poor ZEE😭😭

One more feather to their cap in the field of strategy.πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti and Chalhov,

Aiyoo-----Now PR was supposed to help RMJ and SSBS with their TRP numbers........and what hit them ........they lost the only coveted soap position to colors.---choo---chooo.  Poor ZEE😭😭

πŸ˜†choo..choo.very funny....... they deserve stick rather than words.πŸ˜†akal ke andhe zee
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chalhov, I am sure , soon the TV industries marketing analysing group will offer you a job....πŸ˜ƒ
let me know when you get the good news..πŸ˜›

BTW.. let it be up and down for now, and when our AVina comes. it will be only up.. let see whether this can bring any actual change.. or will it be same.. or it is our over expecation... 
thanks for sharing dear..

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti and Chalhov,

Radha I have serious dobts about Zees strategic planning and all this is making my apprehensions regarding CB2 increase day by day........I mean what will its fate in Zees hands? I know that it is too early to discuss about CB2. I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong and that CB2 shines brightly.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is another article Chalhov

http://www.indiantelevision.com/mam/headlines/y2k11/jan/janmam81.php

Indiantelevision.com's Media, Advertising, Marketing Watch

Colors gets replacement shows of Bigg Boss scoring on debut week

Indiantelevision.com Team

(19 January 2011 10:50 pm)

MUMBAI: The exit of the popular reality show Bigg Boss doesn't seem to worry Rajesh Kamat. His two replacement shows, Phulwaand Mukti Bandhan, have managed to hold audiences at the crucial 9-10 pm band.

Phulwa, loosely based on the life of 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi, opened with a TVR of 4.2, followed by Mukti Bandhan with a 3.86 TVR. Both the shows got an average of 3.4 TVR during the week, a decent opening that needs to be sustained.

Meanwhile, Chak Dhoom Dhoom, the dance reality show which was launched in the Friday-Saturday 9 pm band during the week did not see similar success. The show opened with a modest 2.24 TVR and the average for first week stood at 2.2 TVR, according to Tam data for the week ended 15 January.

Chak Dhoom Dhoom has a bigger role to play as it has direct competition with Zee TV's iconic property – Dance India Dance.

During the week under review, Sony Entertainment Television also launched a new show, Maa Exchange, on the Wednesday-Thursday 9 pm band. The Indian version of Wife Swap, however, managed a opening TVR of 1.6 and average of 1.5 TVR. In the same time slot, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Monday-Tuesday clocked a TVR of 3.6.

However, the week was not good for the Hindi GEC genre. Collectively all GECs put together shed 90 GRPs, of which genre leader Star Plus was the worst hit.

Though it remained at the top, Star Plus lost 53 GRPs in the week. It clocked 326 GRPs in the week, down from 379 GRPs a week ago. This helped Colors narrow the gap with Star Plus as it garnered 276 GRPs (last week 296 GRPs).

Zee TV and Sony Entertainment both lost 10 GRPs each and stood at third and fourth place with 222 GRPs and 158 GRPs (last week 168). Sab was at 136 GRPs (from 138) while Imagine TV was the only channel which gained (6 GRPs) to clock 83 GRPs during the week.

Star One and Sahara One followed with 36 and 26 GRPs respectively.

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information Chalhov, and for the additional information from Misti. 

Love the TRP, TAM, GEC data discussions you guys have. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Radha I have serious dobts about Zees strategic planning and all this is making my apprehensions regarding CB2 increase day by day........I mean what will its fate in Zees hands? I know that it is too early to discuss about CB2. I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong and that CB2 shines brightly.
[/QUOTE]

Me too praying fervently for the same, Misti!!! πŸ˜•
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Chalhov.

dont worry Zee CB is coming again.
atleast then i hope they'll retain their 2nd position.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

i am as apprehensive as you are about CB2.  I also want CB2 to do well and shine brightly.

If you look at the way ZEE operates,  i have come to the conclusion that for them it is a case of "something is better than nothing"  It is because of this that they have no motivation to improve their standards and keep following same tracks in one show after the other.

Just to substantiate,  when KB moved into the 7 p m slot, they were very happy that ina dead slot they were garnering numbers which was just above 1( even for their ME), now they had to wonder why Saathiya was doing so well at the same slot--that did not happen because of this attitude of theirs.  Very recently ZEE moved from around 200 to around 230 because of ZRA and SRGM finale, but now they have slipped to the 220s, yet they think they have improved because it is still better than 190s or 200s.

Now if CB2 is launched in place of say AJ it just has to be better than AJ and they will be proud and happy with it.  It is only viewers like us who will feel extremely dissatisfied and unhappy with illogical stories and tracks.

For Zee to improve they need to make serious changes with an ambition to remain consistent in the long run.  Zee is so consistent with death tracks for male leads(the latest buzz about the guy in Ujjain) and same family name (Purohit Parivaar) in their newly launched show.