India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 18th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Show starts with Rukmi running very happy with halwa in her hand and when Guruji comes in her path she feels guilty but Guruji tells her not to hide her happiness when happiness has come to her after very long time and if she has made this halwa for Thakorsa then she must go give it to him and she smiles and runs to Ranbeer and Guruji gives smile'Rukmi give the halwa to Ranbeer while he hides something under the bed and when Rukmi asks him to test it he praises that he has never eaten such tasty halwa and at same time Rukmi remembers making halwa for Ranbeer at haveli and gives it to Rasal and she tells her if he likes it she must teach her how to make it and Rukmi says ok and when he eat it he says the same thing and Ranbeer brings her back in flashback and says since you gave me something I have to give you in return and tells her to close her eyes and as she does he takes plate of jewelry made of flowers such as; bangles, necklace and bangles you wear on your bronchi' he takes her to the mirror and tells her to open her eyes and as she does she is very happy to see it (she looks very pretty Wink)'

Ranbeer: you are better than I even imagine' don't leave me and go with Guruji as i wants to spend rest of his life with you not away from you and hearing this Rukmi gets nervous and Ranbeer makes her face him and says I want to spend rest of my life with you and I want to give you all the happiness in the world

Rukmi: it's not possible I cannot live with you forever and please don't ever think such think and she leaves but Ranbeer stops her'.

Ranbeer: why are you lying to me I can see it in your eyes that you love me ...and he moves toward her while she keeps moving backward and Ranbeer is very much in anger...Day Dreaming (the anger is for love and its so cute...ehmmm... Confused)

Rukmi: no there is nothing in my eyes like that and there is no hope in these eyes for us (LOLLOL it sound so much better in hindi) and soon will be becoming a NUN  

Ranbeer: how can you do that only people who has given everything in their life can only do that but I can see it in your eyes that you love me or'tell me that you don't love me

Rukmi looks away: I do not love you

Ranbeer says you are saying this lie to get me away from you'why are you lying

Rukmi: because what you want cannot happen'I care about you and I take care of you because I want to see you happy and I cannot give you more than that and the truth is there can be no relationship between you and i

Ranbeer: why Rukmani why

Rukmi: because I want to forget my past

Ranbeer: that is what I am saying'that is what I want'I know that you have suffered a lot in pain from your loved ones and you and I will start fresh with new beginning I want you to forget everything about you past forever'

Rukmi in her mind thinks how can I tell you'that you are my past'.but she brushes his arm from her shoulder and says there is no tomorrow for us there can be no relationship between us and runs away and Ranbeer is left there very confused and angry (Ermmhmmm if only') Rukmi runs to her room and says how could she do this to Rasal how could she forget about Rasal when did she becomes so selfish about her won happiness when Rasal use to fight for hers and asks Rasals forgivenss and the leader brings the food for Ranbeer and tells him to eat but he asks about Rukmi and he tells him that Rukmi gave all his responsibility to him and as Rukmi is crying Ranbeer is upset and both are thinking about the past few days (awww I miss them already Cry) Rukmi keeps tossing and turning and then finally gets up goes to Ranbeers room and picks and finds Ranbeer sleeping but spots that he has not eaten Ranbeer senses someone in room and sees it Rukmi and says what have you come here for to see if I have ate or not'you have given all your responsibility to the leader than you don't need to worry about me if you don't want to return my love with love then that fine but I don't need your pity so go from here but Rukmi does not move and he says I SAID GO'(there is the old Ranbeer that I don't miss'.Angry) in morning Rukmi asks Kanna to forgive her as she has hurt Ranbeer but she is doing all this for Rasal's happiness

Haveli'Sleepy

Mamasa is very happy that things at village is going as they planned and as he tells him what he is talking about the voice is mute but deeps is smiling'.BT tells Dadisa what happen and how villagers are talking about Moomal being in this haveli and that they need to talk to Mohits parents and solve this but I cannot kick my own daughter out the house and Dadisa says this is how our culture is they can never understand bring the daughter back in the house when she is in need of help but what are we gone do and BT says I don't know I have to think as I have told Chanchel I don't want them to go anywhere and I don't want to go against my own words and I don't know how much we will have to bare this shame and Moomal hears everything from the top and cries'Rasal asks why is she crying and tells her the story and Rasal tells her not to give up fight your problems as your brother would of if he knew about this problem and I will help you get through this'.

Ranbeer smiles at Rukmi but she ignores him at temple also she leaves without talking to him and when Ranbeer says no to food she looks away and Ranbeer goes to Guruji and says I want to leave this place as I don't want to live here anymore and this shocks both Rukmi who was walking bye and Guruji and show ends on Rukmi'

Tomorrow: Ranbeer: I don't want to trouble you more in your life'

Rukmi: I won't let you go'I won't be able to forget you please change your decision' for me'(What The Shocked'woman make up your mind o0o0offf us women are so confused its annoying sometimes' LOL)

Edited by ziddiladki - 19 January 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirsaggi80KenpachicutyvBonaiRohini20QueenEneela226

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top