India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

====Questions====== (Page 5)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Tammie: I (used to be) am a books**t...so I will leave the discretion in what we read to the more discerning membersLOL

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I'm in. I'll just squeeze the reading in between Geet, the lakorns, my family and work... why sleep?Wink

Can we be a bit choosy about what we decide to read?

What do you think about having a chat called "while the cat's away..." We could do everything there. Book club, lakorns, questions... No worries. I won't feel bad if you don't want to. I'm too old to have my feelings hurt.LOL

Yeah, let's do it....as I was telling shradha earlier we can just convert this thread into a book discussion/chat/my questions thread, I like the name too, we can name it that ...whatever's decided on... Let me know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueangel13

Mru_bee:

Prithvi Saxena? Is that character of the oldest brother in the show love ne mila di Jodi? If so I have to say that is absolutely one of my favorite Indian serial characters. I love the chemistry and story between him and damini.

---khushi

Yes.. Prithvi Saxena from Star1 show " Love Ne Mila Di Jodi".. Loved the character and his interaction with Damini..

But he wasnt a bad boy in any sense..

Ooo.. and would love to be part of a book club.. has been ages since I have read a decent book ..

-- Mru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308-pixie-

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Cool everyone, currently I am at work but I will take time and change the 1st post to reflect our new status and title.

saomom

nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

I know we are all into soaps (amongst other things).....but I would love to be a part of a book club...even if its virtual...a lot of the folks here seem to share my (erstwhile) love of reading...what say? Anyone game?

<I for one really want to rediscover my love of reading which seems to have deserted me over the last few years- Now I only buy books but never get around to reading them>

Count me in folks.....I love love books, can't go to bed without reading a few pages. I am not a discerning reader at all, I'll read trashy romance novels to suspense to mystery to whatever (no horror please). As long as its not boring.........anyway boring is in the mind of the reader....
nikipuki Senior Member
nikipuki
nikipuki

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Kushi, can you make a sticky post? i.e. move a post at the beginning of the page? That way we can post our recommendations for serials, lakors, books etc there? maybe we need an index....hmmmm.....
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Can you guys do me a favor...Please post ideas for Maaneet Romance on this thread http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598757.....This thread is going to go the writers of the show...All of you all are wonderful writers...So I am expecting a lotLOL!

Edited by -pixie- - 23 January 2011 at 12:23pm

Water.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Does anyone mind if I change the question? LOL

I'd like some suggestions on music.  I love Hindi music and have quite a few songs downloaded on my iPod.  I'm a big fan of Mohit Chauhan, Sonu Nigam, Gunal Kanjawla (?) and the guy who was a judge on Chotte Ustaad with Sonu this season - Rati something...

Any suggestions on songs?  What's your top 5 favorite songs on your iPod?

Thanks in advance!

-Tammie

ps - to give you an example of what kind of songs I like, right now I listen to:

Shukran Allah
Haafiz Khuda
Tum Se Hi
Kuch Khass
Ek Din Teri Rahon
Udi Tere Aankhoin Se
Pee Loon
Khuda Jaane
Maula Mere Maula
Guzarish
 and more like these...

Edited by saomom - 24 January 2011 at 10:27pm