====Questions====== (Page 4)

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Niki,

Though simple, it's a good answer.

I always believe, "There is always and only hope"

And I can definitely see how seeing these stories of change/ redemption/ finding of self can give hope.

And I think that thrill is a part of why we are attracted to "bad boy" heroes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-saomom

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Mru_bee:

Prithvi Saxena? Is that character of the oldest brother in the show love ne mila di Jodi? If so I have to say that is absolutely one of my favorite Indian serial characters. I love the chemistry and story between him and damini.

---khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Water.

Dont worry, you have time. I also started my classes this week, so I can understand. I would love to hear more from you when you have the chance and the time.

Edited by blueangel13 - 19 January 2011 at 10:35pm

Newdime-pixie-

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Shradha,

I also dont know how to classify Heathcliff.

The charcterization of him and Catherine is so complex. At times, I hate for his actions and at times I hate hers.

When in the wilderness they were one soul, each defining the other by their being.

But her vanity destroys her soul and her choice destroys his.

His pain and so his hatered, and mostly his unchanging/unbending love is the cause of her destruction and his.

To be loved and known like Catherine was by heathcliff is a dream but then how many of us cherish and hold onto our dreams. Most of the times we can't even remember them more than as a figment and sometimes they are nothing more than a Deja vu which repeats but is then forgotten.

-pixie-saomom

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I know we are all into soaps (amongst other things).....but I would love to be a part of a book club...even if its virtual...a lot of the folks here seem to share my (erstwhile) love of reading...what say? Anyone game?

<I for one really want to rediscover my love of reading which seems to have deserted me over the last few years- Now I only buy books but never get around to reading them>

blueangel1308saomom

blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">I know we are all into soaps (amongst other things).....but I would love to be a part of a book club...even if its virtual...a lot of the folks here seem to share my (erstwhile) love of reading...what say? Anyone game?
</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><I for one really want to rediscover my love of reading which seems to have deserted me over the last few years- Now I only buy books but never get around to reading them></font>

Count me in....most if the questions which I have are literally inclined anyways....we can turn this one into that if you want.... Or just keep this and start a new one, whichever way....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Khushi,

Lets do this here only....It would be great fun to discuss in anycase...

Just keep pushing me to read thats all I ask of you...

Shradha
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I'm in.  I'll just squeeze the reading in between Geet, the lakorns, my family and work...  why sleep?Wink

Can we be a bit choosy about what we decide to read?  

What do you think about having a chat called "while the cat's away..."  We could do everything there. Book club, lakorns, questions...  No worries.  I won't feel bad if you don't want to.  I'm too old to have my feelings hurt.LOL

Edited by saomom - 20 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308Newdime-pixie-

Go to top