Tere Liye
Tere Liye

worst job by cv's till date

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Confused.....
i posted thsi on EDT...but incase we r lucky if the cv's check the forumLOL..becz...i want them to read this...Disapprove....
.TL has always been very special to me for so many reasons...anu taani and the grasping intense love story for one...but the other reason was the way they portrayed  it...it had always been perfect and magical..Day Dreaming...and the credit goes to everyone...starting from actors to the cameraman,script writers..and cv's...Wink..
but yesterday..Ouch
i am still in a state of disbelief actually...this cant be TLDisapprove...i mean...it cant be this stupid...the camera rollingWacko...my goddd...and a sudden brake in front of anuShocked....i thought harshad looked worried not for the scene...but thinking whether the camera might hit himROFL...really...they dont desrve to work in media industry if they dont even know how to do a shot properlyConfused...this unnecessary rolling irritates one and they lose their focusAngry....how can they be this stupidErmm...and the best hilarious part was rithesh's clappingROFL...really...i was rocking with laughter while rithesh started clapping in front of the courtROFL....my godd...my grand dad is a lawyer...and he used to say in the court they dont even walk over the place while questioningLOL... chalo...thats ok...in all the movies too it shows soConfused.....but really....the way he was speaking...i thought rithesh turned out to be a lawyerErmmROFL...mere kaabil dosthWacko...i hate hearing that...and now..it was said by rithesh as if he was a lawyerShocked...kyaa din aagaya heinD'oh...and strangely...why didnt the lawyer hired by shekhar make out this pointConfused...i mean its not that difficult to think that there is still no evidence to prove that anu did the murder...and rithesh didnt give any proof eitherConfused...this could have been easily done by the lawyer...if he was good for anything...which i highly doubt now..Ermm..
if the cv's do read this...i would humbly request them (and anyone concerning the field,whether cameraman or script writers..) to do try to put some sense on the scene before making one...and do a proper research on how to take a shot...ConfusedOuch...

Edited by deeps07 - 18 January 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Harpreet.Mmythili2.shona.Tani91-Ramya-sita11mishti_17Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
agree with ya deeps Unhappy i felt like watchin a 70's movie, i think its an insult to 70's movies even. direction ws so bad dat i felt like turnin off my tv but still watchd it for harshad. ekta needs to pull up her socks and throw vikas and sandeep from TL as soon as possible

they'r just ruinin da show big time. ekta should bring back da old CV cz dese ppl are screwin everything and it's sad. dere were days i counted hours to watch TL but now it's not da same. i just hope ekta takes some action soon regardin dis 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
yes nadz...do they really think the viewers r that foolish..AngryOuch

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
TL initial episodes were just out of dis world and da simplicity of da concept was da main attraction apart from harshad, anupriya, rajat and all da actors. script plays a major role in a daily show and BT surely needs to understand dis cz they didnt hav many hit shows lately. plus when TL has so many viewers all around da world, they better brush up their creative skills or hire megzy cz dat girl's more talented than all their dumb CVs put together

gosh im just miffed rite now

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i agree with u nadz....Cool...having megzy instead of these uncreative people will be like a dream come true.Day Dreaming.....

Curlylocks

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Agree deepu. I always thought a lot of sense in the story lacks cuz they don't bother to do research. But aab toh haadh hi par kard diLOL That was a J-O-K-E. Lawyers should sue BT & i m not even kidding...k i m kidding =S  That wasn't even corruption...it was beyond stupidityStern Smile

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 18 January 2011 at 10:25pm

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Agree deepu. I always thought a lot of sense in the story lacks cuz they don't bother to do research. But aab toh haadh hi par kard diLOL That was a J-O-K-E. Lawyers should sue BT & i m not even kidding...k i m kidding =S  That wasn't even corruption...it was beyond stupidityStern Smile

yeahh shonaa...that was beyond stupidityConfusedLOL...ab mujhe shaq ho rahii heinErmm...kya woh log humein fools samajhthe hein yaa paagal...Shocked
in that case i would like to clarify that...we r only paagal for paagal anuCool..not for cv's..WackoLOL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I have nothing to say except that its not the storyline as much as the treatment and handling thats leaving me Dead The script is totally senseless these days and that is very irritating ... i mean as long as Onu tani key pati hien am not bugged by the storyline but senselessness of the way it is being handled makes me go Wacko and not to forget the sudden introduction of weird and head spinning camera work, which was never the case before with TL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Ramya-

Go to top