Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Need contributions 4 ankita sharma B'day thread (Page 5)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

Guys, what do you think, when is the right time to make the thread? before few days.( so we cab celebrate more )  or on her birthday... Big smile come up with a Date .. so i can ask for greetings by that date Wink 

one more question , who is willling to do a back-up . just in cas. if i am not able to post that thread on 7th or few days before. i will PM that person everything ( they just have to post it) i am asking this just in case Embarrassed i am sure i will be here

i can be the back up if you like!

and i think we should create it maybe 2-3 days before her bday so that everyone can join in as not all the members come online everday, what say?

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 20 January 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickmaris08IndefiniteLOVE

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Me too think 2-3 days b4 could b nice
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

[Of course Lucky ..I can Get the Pics if  Telecasts....

the scene we are taling about has already telecasted. it was when paratabh anonounced that he will get Sachi engaged to Ranbir.. Big smile

Ok Sara I Have the Pics of Saanchi B Day....Can I post Here

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 20 January 2011 at 9:23pm
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Here The Pics of Saanchi Bday in Show...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamisandy.21ChocolateChickshilparoxxmaris08IndefiniteLOVE-Jahnvi-sunaina02

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
beautiful. thanks Kumar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

izanamisandy.21ChocolateChickshilparoxxdesi_lover_guymaris08IndefiniteLOVEsunaina02

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Sara hers  my write up of Ankita, which  can you plz add to your character sketch

Few people in our lives impress us with their presence;  Few seldom make an impact... Others are just passing acquaintances or just  
co- inhabitants  of  us in this earth.. One such a person, who since her appearance on the small screen on 31rst May 2010, have impressed us all  beyond imagination, to etch a lasting imprint in our minds...

Yes we are talking about the one and only Ms. Ankita Sharma, who plays an equally wonderful character called Saachi Jaiswhal, in the serial
 Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, aired on Sony tv..

Ankita, ever since you came onscreen, you have slowly but surely started filling in our hearts..   Very  few actress  would have  , in such a short time,     created   such an impact in all of us..Indeed we are blessed to watch  one of the great refreshingly fresh, talented actor like you on small screen..A journey that started on 31srt may, thats still going on,   need to go on and on forever..

Many of us in this forum are following this serial; or rather got hooked  on to it after the first mandir scene....Your portrayal of the character Saachi is one of the reason for all of us to have now  got so addicted to it, that we cant do without a daily dosage of BHPH  now..

We have all cried with you, laughed with  you, felt happy for you, even sometimes angry with you;  when you as Saachi portrayed all the afore said emotions.. The character of Saachi cldnt have been enacted by anybody  else.. Many a times we all felt the blurring of the reel and  the real person.. Your greatest asset, your eyes has and will always mesmerise, bewitch and  enchant us.. your eyes speaks volumes.. we are all mere mortals  granted an opportunity to watch them daily..

Your commitment to acting and this serial is beyond words. Even when you were sick with chikungunya and burning up with fever,  and the compulsions of daily soap bearing in mind,  you never showed any discomfort and wonderfully came out with flying colours,; the results one of the best scenes ever in BHPH...kudos to you Ankita.

Never could  you have imagined that the day you auditioned for DJs for this role and subsequently got it, you would have such a kind of fan base; especially at this forum.. Indeed we thank Sony Tv, DJs, the whole cast and all crew members  for presenting to the whole world  such a great  and talented actor like you Ankita..

lastly on behalf of all fellow BHPHians, I thank your parents for supporting  a wonderful daughter, to realise her dreams, and
 last but not the least  I thank GOD for creating such a person , who with her smiles,  her eyes,and the whole self;   entertains, enthrals and enchants us all in the magical show called Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Wish you a very very unlimitedly happy, unimaginably wonderful, surprisingly superb Birthday on behalf of all this great, fantastic, creative and friendly and peaceful BHPH forum...

sara check this out and let me know any corrections or deletions that need to be done.. thanz

Dips_ArhiMr.Zkizanamisandy.21ChocolateChickshilparoxxIndefiniteLOVEInfofan

Go to top