is karan's look alike will enter the show??

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant  sleep entire night after reading article that karan will die😭...............what the cv's r dng to the show,they r ruining our show😡................i have so many questions in my mind and thought of sharing with u......................is karan's look alike will enter the show,if its true then what 's the need for audition for role of ranchod tiwary?i dont understand ,do these guys trying to mystify us😕......
if karan's look alike will enter.............then i thnk that actually this look alike will be killed and our karan to solve the mystery may disguise himself as him,thats why they r airing the track that karan feels abha is pregnant.........in meanwhile karan dies and story takes depressing mode........there may be a scene whre abha is gng to slip and this guy will come to her and says u should be careful as u r pregnant .............then abha will be shocked and realise that he is karan.........i dont what iam typing ,it seems i have gone mad after reading the article that karan will die😭.
i hope this happens becoz without abharan no one will watch the show.......................and if there will be a entry a new male lead for this show then i will definitely quit this show and i feel sorry for abha toooooooo at the same time....................i hope cv's will keep this in mind