YIH Written Update 18th January 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 18th JANUARY 2011 ~ ~ ~

[EPISODE 65]

AT MANJARI's HOME

Manjari and Puja comes in living room. Manjari gets a little shocked on seeing Ammu and Sonu. Manjari looks at Akshay who gives her an assured look.
Ammu : Manjari we have come here to say sorry to you and uncle. To save us, you took all the fault & our parents said so much to you.   
Sonu : we didnt spoke to you from many days bcoz we were scared of our parents. Whereas we must have thought of you, what are you going through? Uncle even misunderstood Ranbir. If Akshay hadnt cleared evrything then we would have not come here 
Akshay : it was important to clear out the things not just for you but it was important for uncle to know the truth. Uncle, i can understand what are you going through but whatever happened at disco was just an incident. Whatever Ranbir did was to save Ammu. If i would be there, then i might have also done the same thing. Uncle you dont doubt on your values and upbringing. Whatever Manjari did, that requires a lot of courage.   
Manjari's Dad (to Akshay) : Whatever happened that day, there might be no mistake of Manjari but i realised one thing that such incidents can happen anytime because there is no guarantee of time. When such things happen then the girl and her father have to get embarassed in society. I know, Manjari will not understand this bcoz she has broke all the limits of innocence and irresponsibility. Yesterday she went again breaking your trust. Today life is giving her another chance to regret for her mistake, but she might not get it next time. Thats why the decision i took that day , i am firm on that. Manjari will just go to college, nowhere else. After her exams, we will look out for her marriage. Thats it !    

Manjari's dad gets up and starts going to his room, says to Manjari's mom to "send food in my room. I am hungry since i have not eaten anything from yesterday". Everyone gets happy on hearing this. Akshay gets up to leave.
Puja : thanks Akshay, if you were not there, then dont know what would have happened?
Puja(to Manjari) : papa is talking to you thats a big thing right now. Slowly he will forgive you. But Next time, be responsible.  
And Puja goes inside, Akshay is also about to leave.
manjari : Akshay, by saying sorry, i dont want to make our friendship formal.
Akshay gives a cute smile to Manjari and leaving Manjari and her friends.  Manjari first gives an angry look to Ammu and Sonu but then gives them a big smile.
Ammu : you, forgave us.  
Manjari : yes, but it is important now to make up Ranbir's mood. I dont know where is he?  
Ammu : i have done a research. He goes to Gym at 11 o clock.

IN GYM
Ranbir is doing exercise in the gym and when he turns back he sees Manjari behind but ignores her.
Manjari : this is the area's gym and anyone can come hear.
Ranbir is busy doing his exercise and Manjari thinks "oh he is ignoring me solidly".
Manjari : Actually i have come to meet you. Now, please forgive me. I said sorry to you so many times. You know, i didnt slept the whole night bcoz you were upset with me. Plz, at least try to understand my situation.  
Ranbir : Manjari, you are standing in my way.  
Manjari : yes, bcoz our ways are same.  
Ranbir : you are just wasting your time. I said you yesterday that i am not upset with you.        
Ranbir goes to changing room. Manjari comes there.   
Manjari : why are you lying to me that you are not upset with me, i know that you are upset. I wrote SORRY ten times in the sms, if you say i will write 100 times (Ranbir starts going near Manjari ) ok 150 times, 200 times, 500 times.  
Manjari gets tensed on Ranbir coming so close to her.  
Ranbir : I dont want to hear the 3 words of I am Sorry from you. I want to hear the other 3 words. I hope you will understand.    
Ranbir leaves her and turns to go but Manjari catches his hand.  
Manjari : is it necessary to say that? I mean some things can be understood even without saying. 
Ranbir : so what, if you cant say it loudly, you can say it in my ears.   
Ranbir takes Manjari in his arms.   
Ranbir : ok, i say it again. I -  LOVE - YOU 
Manjari smiles on hearing this.  
Manjari : I love you too. 
Both are lost in each others eyes and then Ranbir tries to kiss her but Manjari stops him and frees herself from his arms.
Manjari : I am sorry Ranbir, i will not do anything that my parents feel is wrong. If you truly love me, you will understand. I want you to come to my home and talk to my parents about our marriage. I want to be very close to you Ranbir but only as a relation of wife. 
Ranbir : I just cant believe you said that. How did you thought of me like that? I just wanted to express my love but you took it in the wrong way. You thought i am using you.
Manjari : you are taking me wrong.
Ranbir : yes, i was wrong. I thought you are a small town girl but your thinking is forward, you are an open minded girl. But i was wrong. Trust is the another name for love. And i dont think you trust me & i will not give any proof for that. I will not prove my love to you.If you love me truly, then you have to trust me. To take this relationship forward, either you accept me with an open mind or else leave from here with your old thinking. Choice is yours.     
Manjari gets upset on hearing this and turns to leave.

Manjari is walking sadly all alone on the road and remembering her conversation with Ranbir just now. (sad version har ek - yih track is played) . . . . EPISODE ENDS. . . .

PRECAP : - Manjari is outside her college. Ranbir comes and they are having fun together.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES ....HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

awesome update as usual Farhin! Nicely detailed and written

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5