Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini with Eva for Jan 18th 2011

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Sangini 18th Jan 2011..

Just watched today's episode...

I am glad that Dadu is in the house and may oversee many things..

Loved the way he instrcted RR to welcome Rurdra nand Gauri telling her that she did not do this the first time...  RR has kept the dislike of Gauri hidden from all..

The scene at the dining table was interesting...  RR truly is one jealous woman she totally did not like JR praising Gauri so she cuts him off.  It did not go unnoticed by Gauri and by Dadu too...

I felt like laughing with the entry of Ratnesh on the scene.  No one cared for him enough to wait for him for dinner.  But he did notice it and had audicity to taunt all and sit near Rudra..   Loved the way Rudra got up and refused to eat with a man who wanted him to separate from his wife.  JR who always used to praise this son of his... scolded him right there in front of every one and he also left the table followed by dadu..  Even i thought Ketki bhabhi had tiny smile seeing that now the days of rulling of her husband were coming to an end...

The scene with the bindi was pretty cute but I thought It should have ended in a hug after both of them told each other that they were really terrified that they might not see each other...  are after that confession ek hug to banta hai na yar.... 

MIK was great in that scene as you could see from Rudra's expressions that he would have wanted to be bit intimate with Gauri but Gauri still has to believe that Rudra now really has no place for pihu in his heart and that now he really only has heart for her...  She though loves him so very much but she may not be so sure of Rudra's totally changed disposition...  you could see that Gauri was bit surprise when he came to straighten her bindi...  I loved the way he cutely said that because she thinks so much her forhead gets crease and her bindi gets tilted... that was so sweet... 

Loved the way Rudra so passionately said that he would be able to tolerate misbehavior with himself but he would never be able to tolerate some one misbehaving with Gauri... and he said he will break his relations with those people who will do that Gauri was totally speechless....

The scene with Pihu was bit sad...  But I have to give to this Abhay character...  He really does love his premvada...  Even when her own mother was scolding her he requested her to stop... and after her mother deserted her and cut all the ties with her because of her horrible behavior he was the one who came limping to her and though it was so difficult for him to sit he literally threw himself on the floor to sit with her and comfort her and take her in his arms and kiss her. 

Oh it seems  now that all is well at Haveli....  Pihu's parent are closing down the house and moving to US with the brother.  Pihu's husband is going to take care of his psycho wife...  

So what is ahead of the story...  but that does indicates that something may be brewing...  feel like it is a calm before the storm..  The expressions on Ratnesh's face were of supressed anger and hatred..  I think RR and Ratnesh may play something,,,Aditi Gupta was really good in that scene and so was Raunaq... 

So let's see what tomorrow brings.... 

love to all eva

Edited by evasumi - 19 January 2011 at 9:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvkasearaankitapatel125arima2010avggomezpisces16ChaudhrytmdesikimsammonaghoshThamesriverRoarkOrientalDancer-Nags-SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
very nice eva thanks alot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshevasumi

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Additi was mindblowingClap fantastic Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Well i havent watched it but it must have been a damn good episode.

Pihu deserves what she is getting but poor Abhay - i feel so sorry for him. Probably this is true love but at what cost?

I am sure Gauri will match Ratnesh and RR in all their evil plans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerevasumi

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
we still have to see RR being exposed for getting P in the house.

monaghoshevasumi

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
thanks eva

monaghoshevasumi

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Eva. I totally agree that the way Rudra spoke to Gauri about her bindi was jus sooo cute. For the future I think that there may be some sought of problem at work for Rudra, about the loss that his bro is trying to hide.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerevasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yes I think Ratnesh might frame Rudra for all the blunders he has created at work..  But that may come later..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top