India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

dnt get it

^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

guys i really dont get it??? why on earth cvs r badly running behind this baby??? its a cute lil baby why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy they have to chase a babyyyyyyy !! Angry i think they wont sleep untill they kill the baby AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry CryCryCryCryCry

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
No worries. They're just playing with our emotions!

They promised us a dramatic wedding and they think this is drama!LOL

The baby will be all right.

If they kill it off and makes this the reason for their MU, I'm sure they'll learn a bitter lesson!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

^orpita^khushi_4ever

^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

No worries. They're just playing with our emotions!

They promised us a dramatic wedding and they think this is drama!LOL

The baby will be all right.

If they kill it off and makes this the reason for their MU, I'm sure they'll learn a bitter lesson!

yaaa all this hype of drama drama Shocked actually caught me this time .. i was really worried omgg whats gonna happen coz not only geet ppl also in FB , sbs,sbb,e24 etc everywhere they said big dramma big problem bla bla grgrggr whatever ...

i just want the baby to be safe and a very cute n happy n muchy muchy wwedding EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index