India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

HAWAII KILE !!!!!

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether Shravan  is making  Hawai kile or not but we people are sure in the process of making hawaii kile of their honeymoon
Embarrassed
what an honey moon instead of romance all these two are doing is getting into one scrape after another and then to get out of the present scrape they fall into even a bigger one !!!!!!!!LOLTongueBig smile
Big smile
and if by chance they are left alone all they can do is fight which then ends up with both of them not talking to each other WinkLOLWinkLOL
LOL
i was praying to CVs to grant some privacy to shravan sanchi but what use of privacy if these two don't make proper use of such privacyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
yesterday neelam came to know of their incomplete honeymoon and yet she'll not be able to help them because that hawaldaar and buaji are going to play kabab mein haddiDeadDeadConfusedSleepy
ConfusedDead
so plz guys go on making hawai kile about romance between SAAVAN because cv's are sure to stretch this for as long as they canCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ghtbhphabarbkchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsDaviash91maris08shamilmomma1128sunaina02

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
LOL well said
but isnt that the beauty of their cute relationshipWink these two make me smile with their (mis)adventuresLOL
I have a feeling that bua wont help the hawaldaar, instead try to find out more abt them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofansunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yes shamil.. may be..  may be she wont join with that senseless circus troupe.Ouch i thought that track ended. on seeing so much of negative response, how can they even think of extending that.. Stern Smile

coming to saavan, yes poor shravan is going on building hawaai khile, and when time comes, they end up fighting. LOL  i liked that  fight a lot. saavan are such an adorable couple..Day Dreaming
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Truly speaking I think the CVs are going to stretch this till the valentines day episode and only then saVan will be able to use their privacy for something good   Wink but till then I think they both are going to be going into one hole after the other..
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Why can't the policeman go away!!!

You know, I think SaaVan are going to pay Neelam back for all her pranks to keep them apart during her suhaag raat, even moreso when they find out Ranbir is the groom. (if that is Ranbir)

Edited by momma1128 - 19 January 2011 at 10:06am
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Neelam and her pranks!!!Angry her focus seems to be more on SaaVan than on her own wedding...if we,viewers, are getting so irritated, can imagine SaaVan's condition very wellWinkWink they seemed so despo today...esp shravan...pata nahi kab voh shubh ghadi aayegi jab inhe koi akela chod dega...till then,we and SaaVan need to satisfy ourselves by building 'hawai kile'Tongue
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I was also irritated by the prank the girl pulled Angry Eventually, even her plan to get the 2 in a room didn't even work ConfusedOuch

That stupid father of hers too, who wants to drink? Really? Ouch
ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Shravan was so desperate today to be with sanchi.Neelam's father  is taking shravan with him to drink and again another night is going to be wasted Angry.Unless sanchi is drunk she wont be happy to see shravan drunk and they will end up fighting AGAIN Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index