recycling ideas-typical ekta

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish ektamaiyyaji would come up with better and brighter ideas rather than rehashing old tricks from her former serials...

Don't get me wrong, I am elated that Arjuhi are married but the tareeqa of marriage is very familiar.. who's seen ksbkbt? yes, ages ago once was a boy named lakshya, a girl named kt, and a baddie named eklavya... lakshya loved kt ..mandap day.. eklavya sneaks into the sehra and gets married to kt... ta-daaa.. sound familiar?

yeah okay everyones got the point

ektaji, please aap toh sab se alag ho, jab aap bore hogayi durse loog se copy karke, aap khudh ko hi copy karne lagi? koi gal nahin, atleast this time you married off the two right people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes but hopefully dis story would get really interesting after dis twist hopefully even though she has used it in previous shows!!!!😃
sheetal6 thumbnail

I agree with you... Atleast this time she has got the right two people married!!!!

khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya the idea was older bt here the right ppl hv got married that is diff n arjun left arohi there in the mandap that wasn't i think done bf
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes well said. this time its the right ppl but they got married  quickly in the drama! 🤔