India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What Reallly amazed me was

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
How did Barun manage to carry Ankita on his shoulders ?

his shoulders have to be mighty strong to be able to carry ankita thereEmbarrassedShocked
Shocked
i have seen kids being hoisted upon shoulders and then also they are sat with legs on both shouldersSmile

but ankita is no kid and she is not paper thin and barun carried her on his one shoulder onlyWink

Hats off to BarunClapClapClapClap
Clap
because all shravan is doing nowadays(apart from trying to kiss sanchi and romance her ) is carrying sanchi about ClapLOLTongueWink

WinkWinkLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ghtbhphabarbDips_ArhiMr.Zkkchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsDavijassie_17ash91maris08shamil

ghtbhphabarb Newbie
ghtbhphabarb
ghtbhphabarb

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
yesssssss what an step its amazing he managed that
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

because all shravan is doing nowadays(apart from trying to kiss sanchi and romance her ) is carrying sanchi about Wink

WinkWinkLOL

ROFLROFL that is true.. this reminded me of the topic u created about how many times shravan lifted saachi..WinkLOL you should add these to the list
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
oh geezz anki.. im bursting into laughter reading this post of yours!

he sure is mighty strong to be able to carry her like that. i've never seen any actor in bolly or telly do that everrrr... at least not on one shoulder!!!
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
really Anki i was also amazed to see that....i was like 'wow' as soon as i saw that...how did he do that?? either a gymnast or mighty strong as u said...cool Barun!!! I totally envy Ankita Sharma nowadays AngryLOL!! Married ladies its high time we kidnap Barun to that much awaited storeroom what do u say??!!!WinkEvil SmileTongueBig smile
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
it was amazing on his part!!! i was like "whoa"ShockedShocked when i watched that scene...there were so many lifts in that sequence and SaaVan managed them so wellClapClap Barun sure is a 'gabroo jawan' WinkSmileSmile
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Barun can pull it off with ease, he's built for carrying Saachi on one shoulder LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atikna

jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
It was simply effortless form his part..And Saachi looked pretty cute in the new hairstyle she's sported for the dance!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index