Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

the 90's magic will never return... (Page 13)

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

90's magic---pelvic thrust, hairy chest, chest thrust, ladies with nest on their head...

umm--only think I miss is kumar Sanu and nadeem-shravan compositions...

Hahahahaha....I'd rather have ALL OF THAT instead of the bad acting and skin show of Bollywood today!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

omigosh.....i literally grew up on these two songs....i remember there used to be a count down show called "Phillips top ten" when i was a kid...and these songs were at the top for YEARS!!...LOL

Oh Chura Ke Dil Mera....what a refreshing song!!!!  Actually the decade was full of refreshing melodious songs.  If only we could go back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie-Mmmmm-psawyerMeena1ruky786

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

THE 90'S WERE GREAT !!!

I MISS THEM...I probably sound old...but I only lived 8 years of my life in the 90's ... 5 of them when I didn't really watch Bollywood movies...

The actresses were concentrated on improving their acting abilities, and not about what they wore to whatever event, and their cat fights with other actresses...

I truley miss the Madhuri, Karishma, Raveena days....

They may not have been on Vogue for their great dressing sense, but you have to admit the 90's had something that makes us miss it like crazy !...I would do anything to have that back...

I TOTALLY agree with you and everyone! I miss the jodis of the 90s - Akshay-Raveena, Akshay-Karisma, Akshay-Shilpa....*pause*...Akshay-Saif ROFL

Over the xmas hols, I had a lot of free time and I spent most of it watching 90s films - Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Mohra, HAHK, Judwaa, Gopi Kishan, Krishna, Maine Pyar Kiya, Ishq, Jeet, Qayamat se Qayamat Tak, Tu Chor Main Sipahi, Baazi, Andaz Apna Apna (LOVE this film like anything!) the Khiladi series....and you know, some of these movies are so baaaad ROFL its truly laughable watching them back...but even the stupidest and most nonsensical of these films have this...charm to them. Nowadays, if a film is bad, its bad. Not many of today's bad films are "so bad that they are actually good" LOL and they don't have this rewatchable quality to them that old 90s films have....I really miss those days; its come to the point when I would rather rewatch Andaz Apna Apna for the trillionth time than watch one of today's films Ouch

Edited by psawyer - 20 January 2011 at 3:43am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

THE 90'S WERE GREAT !!!

I MISS THEM...I probably sound old...but I only lived 8 years of my life in the 90's ... 5 of them when I didn't really watch Bollywood movies...

The actresses were concentrated on improving their acting abilities, and not about what they wore to whatever event, and their cat fights with other actresses...

I truley miss the Madhuri, Karishma, Raveena days....

They may not have been on Vogue for their great dressing sense, but you have to admit the 90's had something that makes us miss it like crazy !...I would do anything to have that back...

I TOTALLY agree with you and everyone! I miss the jodis of the 90s - Akshay-Raveena, Akshay-Karisma, Akshay-Shilpa....*pause*...Akshay-Saif ROFL

Over the xmas hols, I had a lot of free time and I spent most of it watching 90s films - Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Mohra, HAHK, Judwaa, Gopi Kishan, Krishna, Maine Pyar Kiya, Ishq, Jeet, Qayamat se Qayamat Tak, Tu Chor Main Sipahi, Baazi, Andaz Apna Apna (LOVE this film like anything!) the Khiladi series....and you know, some of these movies are so baaaad ROFL its truly laughable watching them back...but even the stupidest and most nonsensical of these films have this...charm to them. Nowadays, if a film is bad, its bad. Not many of today's bad films are "so bad that they are actually good" LOL and they don't have this rewatchable quality to them that old 90s films have....I really miss those days; its come to the point when I would rather rewatch Andaz Apna Apna for the trillionth time than watch one of today's films Ouch

OMG all of those films are amazing I loved them all, they all were great films, I can watch these films again and again

-Mmmmm-

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-psawyerMeena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-ruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
How cute were Salman and Raveena in these songs....

and I loved SPB's voice for Salman' songs in the 90's...

ruky786

Go to top